Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

A holiday episode could be interesting... They've never done anything Christmassy, have they? I know they did the kind of 'Halloween' episode last season, but I can't remember any Christmas related things...

2. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Ted, Lisa, Jorja and Eric are supposed to be on The Talk Wed.
    George wasn't listed but keeping my fingers and toes crossed. :thumbsup:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Eric, doing a talk show? :eek: Wow, it really must be the 300th episode, he hardly ever appears on talk shows.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

It's for the 300th ep airing that night. He wasn't in it so why would he be there? And I'll also guarantee that since "The Talk" is a CBS talk show they won't ask any questions about why he's not in it!

Susan

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

No way he's going to be on. A CBS talk show? Hell, they won't even address his absence. I'm sure they've been told not to mention it.

It's a shame because George has been on The Talk several times and even co-hosted. He gets along great with them and they all have a good time. So now everyone else is on but him.

I'm not watching the 300th....or any episodes without George.

6. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

I think that episodes until now are OK, this season dont look so bad, but the thing of George is st*pid, the writte is bad is the worst i have seen i all the seasons. Ok the 13 season was crap with the Soap Opera in every episode, but the problem here is that the forensics the CSI theme is going out of the series.

I think that the last good episode was "Malice in Wonderland", because after that the level goes down, but all beggins with "The Father of The Bride", this was the episode when CSI goes down of the 15 millions or something like that.

Now the ratings are like 10 or 8 millions. I think that the idea of do the Universe of the CSI a little bit more bigger and see more CSI is good, but that was seen and use a lot before, when in the episodes was 3 or 2 plots and when the CSI only works in night cases or day cases.

Now nothing have sense and what do the writters? try to put all like in the beggining but the bad writting and the bad ideas is putting all so strange for CSI, they do all so dificult when one good and simple plot is all what one CSI episode needs!

7. blackflag

For those interested, Ted Danson was on CBS This Morning (CBS video)

Susan

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

This is just so wrong.

George and Paul, the last two original cast members, that never left, and they're not even involved.

The fact tptb have punished George by not allowing him to do anything 300th related are also punishing fans of the show.

CM and Moonves made a big mistake. Petersen argued all the time with writers and CM and was never punished like this.

In fact the writers they used to have were more open to suggestions and knew the characters. These writers do not.

Such a monumental landmark episode and not all the originals are involved and centers around a character who left the series and then came back. Just wrong!!

However, at least it centers around a veteran and not a newbie. :rolleyes:

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Eric is also an original cast member, he might not have been regular cast at the time but he was in the first episode and most episodes after.

10. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Haven't you heard? The term original cast member is now defined as anyone who had a starring role in the pilot and is still on the show. Basically, anything which puts George in a circle which is as exclusive as possible. I mean let's forget that Eric, RDH and Dave Berman have clocked up 280+ episodes and Jorja even with her year off and intermittent schedule has a good 200 under her belt. :rolleyes:

I know I've said this a hundred times before but it seems nobody cares anymore about sounding like a broken record round here. I'm adamant that the writers/CM did not put George on a leave of absence, particularly concerning a milestone episode that they appear to be going all out for. Bringing Marg back, a 14 year old case, the use of flashbacks etc. It makes no sense that they'd rip a large chunk out of it by suspending George based on a squabble which was most probably massively blown out of proportion by the media. As you said speedy, there was never any issue when WP stepped up and I don't see why they'd change their ways now. I still think George had the ultimate say in the end.

I'm really looking forward to #300, I must admit I had my doubts before the season aired but the stills showing lab-rat Greg and Jorja -14 years, and episodes 2, 3 and 4 being pretty good have filled me with a greater confidence for Wednesday. And if they f*ck it up? Well, it'll still be better than episode 200. :lol:

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

George was put on leave by CM and CBS, he did not take this leave. He was not allowed to be part of the 300th episode. If he was the one who took the leave, he wouldn't have missed this episode to upset the fans.

And I know why they would never do to Billy what they did to George, Billy was the star and they would bend over backwards for him.

And I'm sorry, but only Billy, Marg, Gary, George, and Paul were cast members when the show started and Jorja from the 2nd episode. I don't see how that puts George in an exclusive group.

Everyone else were special guest stars/recurring characters. That doesn't make them original cast members.

Also, don't talk to me about being a broken record, because certain fans around here have complained again and again how their favorite character doesn't have enough screen time, how he's never in the promo pics, he's never this, he's never that. :rolleyes:

But that's right, I forgot, George fans are not allowed to do anything on this board or say anything they want.

However, just as you are entitle to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. I have my views as to who are original cast members and you have yours.

You don't like people being redundant, then don't just tell the George fans to not be like that. Talk to the others that are like that.

If you don't like my opinion feel free to not read my posts or block me.

12. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

To me the original main cast is : Billy, Marg, Gary, George, Jorja and Paul. Eric and Hall were both recurring in the first two seasons even if they were in almost every episode, they were not regular.
    But yes Robert David Hall, David Berman and Eric Szmanda were very important since the very start of the series !

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly! And I agree that Robert, David and Eric are very much an integral part of CSI.

And I'm glad to see that Eric will be on The Talk.

That Jorja and him are there to represent the 'veterans'. Yes, I wish George was there and Paul.

Would be nice to actually have a discussion where every cast member past/present was there. Billy, Gary, Liz, etc.

14. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Do someone have news about episode 11 ? :)

15. blackflag

FANS ARE BEING PUT ON THE CASE IN WEDNESDAY’S MILESTONE 300TH EPISODE OF “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,”

----------------------​

And there's also this little behind the scenes video on CBSPressExpress. (They of course don't talk to George but they do show a scene with him from either 14x02 or 14x03 early on when they're talking to Jorja.)

-------------------------​

This may be it and it's all I can find at the moment.
    "The Lost Reindeer"??? :vulcan:

Susan

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013