SAVE CSI: NY!!! USA TODAY.

is this for fans outside of america ? or no?

I'm from the UK and I still voted, it only lists states in America, but I just picked a state at random and it worked for me. So you should still be able to vote. At the end of it it asks you some questions and it asks for your name for publication and email and state, I think that's optional though, but for state I just put New York in and it still went through. So if you're wanting to vote I'd definitely still vote. I think we need to get as many people voting for NY whether your from America or not.

There's a box to tick 'Outside USA' if you're not from US

is this for fans outside of america ? or no?

I'm from the UK and I still voted, it only lists states in America, but I just picked a state at random and it worked for me. So you should still be able to vote. At the end of it it asks you some questions and it asks for your name for publication and email and state, I think that's optional though, but for state I just put New York in and it still went through. So if you're wanting to vote I'd definitely still vote. I think we need to get as many people voting for NY whether your from America or not.

There's a box to tick 'Outside USA' if you're not from US

Oh, really, I didn't see that. Oh well :).

It let me vote again on this laptop.
Just wait 3 or 4 days and it'll let you vote again.
PLEASE, ALL CSI: NY FANS GO VOTE TO KEEP CSI: NY. Do it...NOW!!!

Maybe its one vote per 24-hour period? Anyhoo, thanks for providing that link, Carolyn_333! I'm off to vote right now...

mulder42, you were partially right. There is a wait period. It's just more than 24 hours. More like 72 to 96 hours-(3 to 4 days).

Unfortunately it's now closed. I was just going to vote again :(, it says that results will be announced soon. I really hope this has helped.

You'll see. It always get better.
Monday I'll watch the last episode.
I read about it and I know it will be lovely.
I'm glad I've been able to watch the whole season.
I usually have to wait until September to watch the latest episodes.

Back