SAVE CSI: NY!!! USA TODAY.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Today's USA Today (Monday April 1, 2013) on the front page has a headline that says: IT'S TIME TO SPEAK UP, TV VIEWER. The story is on 2D and gives a website you can go to vote on which shows on the bubble you want saved. You have to scroll down then click on a link that takes you to the ballot. I'll just post a direct link to the ballot. The choices are: KEEP DROP DON'T CARE.

GO TO:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2013/03/31/save-our-shows-survey-2013/1982781/
    TO VOTE FOR CSI: NY.

You can vote on ALL the shows listed, not just CSI: NY.

2. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

is this for fans outside of america ? or no?

3. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I'm from the UK and I still voted, it only lists states in America, but I just picked a state at random and it worked for me. So you should still be able to vote. At the end of it it asks you some questions and it asks for your name for publication and email and state, I think that's optional though, but for state I just put New York in and it still went through. So if you're wanting to vote I'd definitely still vote. I think we need to get as many people voting for NY whether your from America or not.

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

After you vote, it ask where you from, how old you are and if you're male or female. So, that would lead me to believe anyone can vote.

I second that, Fata Morgana.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  5. Natasha Romanoff

Yeah, although on the first page it asks for what state your from but like I mentioned above I just picked one at random. It's not like they'll actually know that you're not from that state let alone from a different country.

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

There is just one flaw: YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE.:klingon: I clicked on the link so I could vote a second time. It wouldn't let me. Said I'd done voted. If it would let you vote more than once, I'd vote to KEEP CSI: NY once an hour every hour I'm not asleep for the next 14 days.

7. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

I said im from alabama lol haha

8. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

Hi, everybody! I made my vote today and and wrote my defense to the show.
    Carolyn 333, I have a suggestion: what if you vote in another computer? They're probably controlling the votes by IP's number. Just a suggestion...

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Maybe its one vote per 24-hour period? Anyhoo, thanks for providing that link, Carolyn_333! I'm off to vote right now...

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Good ideal. I'll try it on my iPad Mini.

Nope. I think Screenplayer is right. I thought of the 24 hour deal and so I waited 24 hours 15 minutes. Still wouldn't let me vote. It said you can only vote ONCE. But like Screenplayer said, I might be able to vote again on a different computer.

Thanks for the ideal, Screenplayer. It worked. It let me vote using this iPad Mini. Now I gotta find my Kindle Fire HD and vote on it.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  11. Natasha Romanoff

Yeah, it must be the IP address, because it's been over 24 hours since I voted and I got the same message, about not being able to vote again. It's a shame cause I'd be constantly voting. I might post this on my twitter though, or even on my tumblr.

12. kris44

kris44 Witness

I've voted too. And it was very easy.

It seems I live in California now... ;)

13. Screenplayer

Screenplayer Hit and Run

I'll be from Chicago in my niece's tablet, from Montana in her cell phone, from Arizona in my mother's computer and finally from New York in my cell phone.

It's so good to know there I barely here and I'm already a bad influence in all of you.

14. Natasha Romanoff

I'm from New York now haha, although I'll actually be in New York in 2015, WOOHOO, sorry, anyway, lets hope we can get the word out and help save it.

I already had Stargate Atlantis cancelled, I don't want CSI NY cancelled too.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I voted. I wonder if i can vote again with my phone.