Grade 'This Is Life'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Feb 22, 2013.

?

How would you grade This Is Life?

1. A+

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. A

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. A-

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. B+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Something else I thought of, the final scene, it almost looked like Christmas where Christine's apartment is with the lights on trees.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah,except we know it was just past Valentine's.

Mods,,the title is wrong...it's 'Today is Life'.

3. MacnStella4ever

MacnStella4ever Civilian

totally agree...bring stella back!

4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I Agreement, too. Stella war very good. Better as jo.

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I liked Jo more than Stella.

6. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

I thought it was a good episode overall. I was in tears when Mac proposed to Christine. It was so tender. But I really hope it is not the end of the series.

I think they could engage with Sid's cancer more. This could be an episode in itself.

And as for Danny and Lindsey, their characters are interesting more than ever. They have a new baby on the way and if I remember correctly, when there was a home invasion when Lindsey fought the intruder to protect her family, she had mixed feelings about receiving a medal for that. See things like that have an impact on family and police careers. They need to expand more on the characters.

sure hope this one doesn't end like Miami.:(

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Stella had been my favorite but I realized I liked Jo much better. That's how AWESOME Sela Ward did as Jo!

The thread's title should be "Today is Life."

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  8. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, that's what I meant.

I'm okay with either one, though it's still sad that we likely won't see Stella again, even if we get another season.

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I do like Jo better too.

I hope that Melina isn't being pestered to come back on the show like it sounds like that is happening with Peterson in Vegas.

10. Zipster

Zipster Witness

I sincerely loved this season and this episode was excellent. I know that this particular forum, perhaps this group, can be very vocal about their likes and dislikes - and it used to annoy me to the point I wouldn't even come and view any of the posts.

However I feel that a lot of the angst (if that's the right word) directed at either a character or an actor, has actually been fairly justified over the run.

I want to echo what a lot of people here have said. If this is it, then wow, what a perfect way to go. Unlike CSI Miami, they didn't plan any kind of ending, there it was, gone. NY has been through one possible cancellation, and it came out even stronger. This season has been, by far, one of the best out of the last 3.

What I enjoy, and what others enjoy, will always be subjective. The reality here is: it kept me watching, and it was hugely entertaining.

Bravo, cast and crew of CSI:NY. I really do hope that you are renewed for a further season, but if you're not, thank you for a tremendous last season, and a fantastic last episode!

:thumbsup:

11. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Indeed now I like Jo better than Stella ! (though she was one my favorite characters in NY)
    Aiden was my my favorite one, I'd like to see her back in a flashback episode

12. Rena

Rena Rookie

If there's another season, it would be very nice to hear from former characters like Stella. Melina doesn't even have to show up on set, they could make it as a phone call, a letter, or an e-mail. Especially if Mac and Christine are going to marry, I truely believe Stella would want to be with them. I think it's sad that former characters aren't mentioned anymore. Out of sight, out of mind.

13. MacsGirlMel

Yeah,especially with all the mentions Grissom gets on the original. Stella needs some here. And I agree about the wedding,no way she'd miss it unless something major was going on in New Orleans.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think it's because Grissom was the boss and Stella was just second command.

If there is a wedding and season 10, I bet there would be something major going on in NO and she can't make it.

15. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Yep in Vegas Catherine has no mention too ;)