Grade 'This Is Life'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Feb 22, 2013.

?

How would you grade This Is Life?

1. A+

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. A

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. A-

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. B+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

CSI: NY's ninth season finale (and possibly series finale) airs tonight! Give it a watch and share your thoughts below. :cool:

2. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

First we need a S10. Secondly I thought the ep was the best of the season. I thought it was action packed. Thought it was emotional as well. Loved Adam he was as always a hoot.

As for CSI: NY replacement Golden Boy, won't be tuning in at all.

If this is the end, I liked to thank the creators, the actors/actresses for such a wonderful run. If its not I'd like to say this:

Take the formula from the last two episodes and multiply that ten thousand folds. Bring back Stella.

As I said before I really like to see one more season.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I loved it and am squeeing over the ending like crazy, but I don't want it to be the last ep ever...I've been with Bones nearly as long as this one, but drifted away last season, so this one is the only one I look forward to extremely happily. There's regular CSI, but after the screw-over the writers gave us Thursday, I'm not happy and likely won't watch many more eps this season. And even so, 8yrs of NY is the longest I've been with any show to date. I don't want it to be the end...we need s10. I knew what'd happen, that just like at the end of 'Near Death', I'd cry, and I still am, kinda. I'm giddy and sad at the same time, but trying to hold out hope. (if you ask me, I'd say put the other to rest and keep this one, but that's for another thread.)

4. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I will be very sad if this does end up being the last season. They had so much new character development this time...Flack's new GF, Sid having cancer, the new Messer baby, and now Mac asking Christine to marry him.

Unfortunately my gut tells me that this will be the last season. They cut the episode number short and ended it early.

Overall fantastic season and fantastic episode. The cast and crew are so amazing and I am glad I got to meet Gary Sinise on set before the end. Best of luck to all of them...and as for the new show Golden Boy...I won't be watching either. :lol:

5. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Personally and this is just my opinion, CBS will most likely test GB and see how the rating are and my gut tells me it will determine CSI: NY fate.

But I agree they have a lot of great storylines waiting in the wings.

6. MacsGirlMel

As do I. I will not be surprised if it goes but I won't give up hope til the end.

We should all write CBS on their comment page.

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

It didn't feel as if it's the end. It has opened some exciting stories to delve into. Great episode though - a spot on season finale.

8. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

A solid season finale all around..and if it is the end.. a great way to end the series as well.
    Emotional acting all the way around and the scene on the rooftop goes to show how much of a family they all are.

9. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, apart from the end, the rooftop scene was one of my favorites. I noticed Sid's hand...you think any of the others would notice? I wonder how he'd explain it if he wasn't ready to tell them the truth.

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Really liked the episode and especially the ending.

I like that it ends with Mac being happy should this be the series finale.

Loved Adam though getting inside the precinct.

11. MacsGirlMel

I'd forgotten that about Adam, that was funny. He just blended in with the protestors so he didn't get attacked.

12. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

channel 5 says GB wont get it until aug/sept time so Gb ratings will be to late to count CBS decide around may/june right

13. BRONX_75250

BRONX_75250 Victim

FU CK CSI:NY. Thank you, Anthony Zuiker for Season 1.

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

The finale was good. Only the last Scene with Christine was cheesi and superfluously.

15. MacsGirlMel

I dont think it was cheesy...loved it. To me,it felt like it fit right in and wasnt superfluous at all. Though I know some shippers likely weren't happy lol Like I said they can never please us all. Glad most liked the ep though. But what was that about,Bronx? *confused*