Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I was wondering...are they doing a hiatus for March Madness like they do most years? And how many eps are left anyway?

2. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Don't know about March Madness but including Forget Me Not there are eight eps left.

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Don't know about march madness, but if there's only 8 eps left, there will definitely be breaks coming up

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The season ends in May. Last season the finale was on May 9th. (Gone are the days where the television season went to mid/late June.) :( Last season there were 2 eps in mid-March (14th & 21st). I don't think Wednesday night television is affected as much by March Madness as Thursday nights were. And like stokesmyfire said, counting Forget Me Not there are 8 eps left.

Susan

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks for the info, Shane.

But, seriously, what arc is there for Nick? Tptb keep saying they'll address him quitting and they haven't.

Episode 19 will feature him and DB and then Nick will deal with that for the rest of the season?

Happy that Sam is coming back, though. :) Now we just want to see Sam and Nick at home. :D

How, when there will be only 2-3 episodes after that and they're focusing on Sara and GSR? And why for crying out loud? Grissom isn't there anymore. They don't have to address it.

Soap opera stuff. :rolleyes:

6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

so episode 17 will be a Lab Rats episode ?
    So no Ellie, no Catherine, no Lady Heather and no Grissom till next season : so good :rolleyes:

I wonder who is the big guest star of the season final

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath on anything more than a scene or two about Nick....certainly nothing that carries on and on and on like some other things. :( I just wish with GSR they would decide one way or the other and then keep it out of the episodes.

8. byline

byline CSI Level One

Thank you!

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I agree even as a GSR fan. It's better with Billy/Grissom gone to just leave it out except for every now and then.

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I just want this episode to be Sara centric only, not a GSR one...

11. Frosch

Frosch Witness

Well, that is hardly going to be the case considering the episode was amongst other things designed to address the state of GSR.

Sara does not exist in a vacuum, and the episode shouldn't solely be geared towards Sara fans. There are other fan groups to consider too.

Plus, just how much more Saracentric could the episode get. Every clip shown sofar focuses on her exclusively.

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'll admit to watching The Partridge Family when I was (a lot) younger but I was much more of a Shawn Cassidy fan than a David Cassidy fan. :lol:

Keck's Exclusives First Look: David Cassidy on CSI Role and Plastic Surgery Horrors

Susan

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, I saw a Nick clip when George co-hosted on The Talk today. :) Made me at least feel like there is some reason for watching...for me at least.

Susan...I liked David first when I was really little and then I like Shaun when I was in junior high. :)

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Nick is in it a lot. It's very much a Nick, Sara, Greg episode, and that worked. Really well. The old cast is where it's at. I still can't wrap my head around Finn, I cringe when she's on screen I find her so annoying and childish.

I hope this trend is something that we'll see again in this season if this show wants to survive.

15. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 13.22

Merchiston is a British journalist (think Vanity Fair) – an agent provocateur in the Hunter S. Thompson mold. He is also a man obsessed with replaying the power struggle between himself and his vicious, womanizing father who enlisted his son in his own debauchery, picking up and brutalizing prostitutes on the streets of London. Thirty years later, Merchiston has made a career tweaking authority, even biting the hand that feeds him – all in an effort to punish the powerful as he wishes he could’ve so long ago punished the father who dominated him. Now he has set his journalist’s sights on the Las Vegas Police Department and CSI, bent on exposing the corruption and hypocrisy of those tasked with policing the town where there are no rules, no boundaries, no morals – the town they call Sin City. 2 EPISODE ARC.