Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. orvladi

orvladi Victim

I don't know if that was TPTB's intention, but this promo kind of reminds me of The Dark Knight Rises.... :)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It looks interesting.

I still expect a time jump and baby at the end.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

No, I don't see that. Now, if there is a season 10, there might be a time jump.

4. MacsGirlMel

How come you don't expect a finale jump? Just curious. I guess it could go either way.

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I probably should have asked for an explanation but I got the sense that you meant Lindsay would have the baby next week. I just don't see that happening. Plus, if there is a time jump, then the show would be ahead of the calendar and stuff.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

BABY?????????????????? :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:Not in a billion of years unless is DL's new offspring (I have fallen so so sooooooooo DOWN GRRRRRRRRR) 'd rather have a FUNERAL!:cardie:

7. MacsGirlMel

Yeah the DL thing. No way the other couples would have one. Flack/Levato aren't there yet and much as I love Mac/Christine,if they had one,it'd be too fanfic-y. I thought they'd want to tie up the loose ends since there's no return guarantee but hard telling.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

as you have said, there is no guantee of return but under other circumstances and with another character around, i'd love Mac's baby (and there wasn't more fanfic baby than DL's IMHO) it would be great but NOT WITH HIS CURRENT FLIRT (i am not yelling :) well, not to you anyway ;)

9. MacsGirlMel

i say yes with her. You have me curious...do you share the already stated comments on the character or is there another reason you dont care for her? Im not complaining,just curious. or were you one who already commented on her before? i cant remember,but if you did,then I understand already :)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

No, no. I have been out of this forum for at last a couple of years and this is the first time i share my comments here again (I do share them in Facebook and people know i am even worse there:lol:
    I don't like his new flirt. I don't think she is interesting. I believe she is somehow dry :lol: and a surprising funeral would be more than great to shake Earth:p. I do love all csi ny characters (well one or 2 exceptions:p and i wouldn't want a funeral for them so my choise is obvious:lol: If i need to stand DL's soap opera then i'd rather have this dry flirt out of the picture:devil:

11. MacsGirlMel

Oh...I thought your nic was familiar but it's been a while too.

Ships can never make us all happy,that's for sure.

I do think we stand to see a lot of action in the finale...the regular kind I mean.

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Sometimes I wonder if maybe the writers could have written Christine better.

They don't seem to do a good job with Lindsay sometimes.

13. kris44

kris44 Witness

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Parks-SVU-Greys-Spoilers-1061195.aspx

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

And this has happened the last two years and I hope they weren't surprised. I think CBS is just as bad as other networks for not telling long running shows that it's the end.