Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

I am so bypassing...I love GSR and hate the angst and all and yes it sounds fanfic-ish Ill decide later to watch or not.

Count me in as one not looking forward to this episode either. I just hope this episode is the last Sara focused one for a while. She's had a good share of them this season.

I'm surprised after checking youtube.com for that 13x15 forget me not promo but nothing up yet? anyone seen the promo?

It seems that a good quality version of the 13x15 promo is nowhere to be found. I still can't comprehend the prison jumpsuit, it's almost beyond 'fanficky'...

Press release for "Last Woman Standing"

WHEN SEVERAL PROMINENT POKER PLAYERS LOSE THEIR LIVES, THE CSI TEAM IS CALLED TO INVESTIGATE, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 27

David Cassidy (“The Partridge Family”) Guest Stars as Veteran Poker Player Peter Coe

CHEAT TWEET: Were these prominent poker players dealt bad hands? #DavidCassidy guest stars 2/27 10/9c http://bit.ly/VkNObM

"Last Woman Standing" — When several prominent poker players lose their lives, the CSI team is called to investigate before more victims surface, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Feb. 27 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. David Cassidy (“The Partridge Family”) guest stars as veteran poker player Peter Coe.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie)
Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
David Cassidy (Peter Coe)
Becky O’Donohue (Ava Rendell)
Scott Hoxby (Trent Aldridge)
Henry Ian Cusick (Dr. Jimmy)
Natalie Hall (Katy Hill)
Kevin Scott Allen (Bo Mattison)

WRITTEN BY: Gavin Harris

DIRECTED BY: Brad Tanenbaum

Susan

I'm wondering now if the guy Sara is accused of murdering is a male prostitute? It would fit with Sara all pimped up and hanging out in a hotel bar.

I think I'll skip it! :wtf:

CBS DAYTIME SERIES “THE TALK” GOES PRIMETIME! AFTERNOON TALKER TEAMS UP WITH CBS’S HIT 10:00 PM LINEUP FOR WEEK-LONG EVENT SPOOFING SOME OF THE NETWORK’S HOTTEST SHOWS

Spoofs of “Hawaii Five-0,” “Vegas,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “Elementary” and

“Blue Bloods” to Be Featured on “The Talk,” Monday, Feb. 18-Friday, Feb. 22

“The Talk” Hosts to Put Acting Skills to the Test Opposite CBS Stars Alex O’Loughlin, Scott Caan, Daniel Dae Kim, Dennis Quaid, Jason O’Mara, Ted Danson, Aidan Quinn, Jon Michael Hall and Donnie Wahlberg

CHEAT TWEET: #TheTalk feat. wk-long evnt spoofing CBS10PM shows w/stars @danieldaekim @jason_omara @DonnieWahlberg & more 2/18-22! http://bit.ly/12pQBEX

THE TALK goes primetime when hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler put their acting skills to the test as they team up with some of CBS’s biggest stars in a week-long event spoofing the Network’s hit 10:00 PM lineup. THE TALK’s special scenes, featuring stars Alex O’Loughlin, Scott Caan, Daniel Dae Kim, Dennis Quaid, Jason O’Mara, Ted Danson, Aidan Quinn, Jon Michael Hill and Donnie Wahlberg will air Monday, Feb. 18 - Friday, Feb. 22 (2:00 PM, ET / 1:00 PM, PT/CT) on the CBS Television Network.

“These hilarious spoofs featuring THE TALK hosts and some of the Network’s biggest stars offer an unprecedented opportunity to promote both day parts in a new way, showcase how funny these women are and attract new fans," said Angelica McDaniel, Senior Vice President, CBS Daytime.

Throughout the week, the ladies of THE TALK will get a steady dose of CBS Primetime’s crime-fighters’ interrogation tactics. Below is the schedule of scenes to air on THE TALK:

Wednesday, Feb. 20

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION –featuring host Sheryl Underwood and CSI star Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)

--------------------​

Forget Me Not promo on CBS

Susan

Last edited:
Henry Ian Cusick is in episode 16?!

Awesome! I loved him as Desmond on Lost! I'm not expecting him to have a big part and all but good to see him on the show. :)

Back