Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

"Forget Me Not" press release and casting news:

SARA IS A LEAD SUSPECT AFTER A BRIEF ENCOUNTER WITH ANOTHER MAN WHO WAS THE VICTIM ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 20

CHEAT TWEET: Sara becomes a suspect after a brief encounter with another man. What about Grissom? 2/20 10/9c http://bit.ly/WN1mx1

"Forget Me Not" — Sara is a lead suspect in an investigation after a brief encounter with another man in which she was the last person to see him alive. Also, her separation from Grissom begins to take a toll, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Feb. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:
Daoud Balewa (Officer Kevin Crawford)
Adam J. Harrington (Ronald Basderic)
Larry Sullivan (Officer Akers)
Kay Lenz (Laura Sidle)
Carter MacIntyre (Taylor Wynard)
Stan Egi (Joel Brenner)

WRITTEN BY: Andrew Dettmann
DIRECTED BY: Karen Gaviola

‘CSI’ CASTS DAVID PHILLIPS’ WIFE

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation fans will soon meet David Phillips’ (David Berman) wife with the addition of a daytime TV actress, CSI Files has learned exclusively.

Sources confirm to CSI Files that Young and the Restless star Marcy Rylan has been tapped to portray Super Dave’s loving wife in this season’s seventeenth episode, titled “Death of the Class.”

More at CSI Files

I keep trying to click "Like" on some of these posts. :lol: Anyway, I don't care what Nick does as long as he gets some sort of story or episode before the season is over. :(
This forum should definitely add a rep bar.

Anyways, that's why I'm so excited for ep 15, and really hope we're not let down... It looks like a rel kick-back to old school CSI and the original cast. Like in the promo pictures it's Nick and Greg working Sara's scene, not Morgan and Finn. It's back to an original "family" case and Nick finally looks like he has a bigger role coming up.

I can bet Morgan and Finn will be working the case too...they are just not in any promo pics.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.19 "Backfire"

STORY LINE: The team investigates a revenge killing that's set up to look like a home invasion.

CRYSTAL is a sexy stripper with a great body in Rush's strip joint, who recognizes "Nicky" from when he arrested her last year ("C'mon, that was a misunderstanding."), she's happy to talk with the cops but shows real fear when asked about her boss, Mr. Rush

Director: Frank Waldeck
Writer: Jack Gutowitz

Was there a promo for Forget Me Not tonight? They never air on my station (in Canada) :(

There was a promo, but I haven't found it posted online yet; hopefully sometime today.
In summary: Sara is shown entering the vic's room all dressed up, and she is shown yelling at someone and holding a gun, and she is shown in prison garb claiming her innocence. No sign of her mother or Basderic in it.

I'm still not happy about any of this, especially any hint of her cheating on Grissom. But promos are misleading and it looks intense, so i am anxious to see how it plays out. I'm also curious about how she is framed and what exactly is her connection to the victim.

Back