Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Now who is she playing? Or do we know?
If you mean Laura Vandervoort, she's the one from this casting news perlnoir posted:

...TVLine has learned that the Smallville alum will guest-star in a January episode of the long-running CBS procedural as Macy, a young woman who is just getting out of prison after serving two years for possession of stolen property. Thing is, as Macy claimed all throughout her trial, she was innocent — and now that she’s on the outside, she’s hungry to take vengeance on the boyfriend who left her holding the bag, regardless of the consequences...
source: http://tvline.com/2012/11/28/csi-ny-season-9-cast-laura-vandervoort-vengeful-convict/

'CSI: NY': Anna Belknap surprised to be back for Season 9

By Jay Bobbin November 30, 2012 2:00 PM ET

Anna Belknap is happy to be doing another season of "CSI: NY," though she didn't necessarily expect it.

Now in its ninth year, the CBS crime drama faced the very real possibility of ending last spring, with its season finale -- in which forensics team leader Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) was mortally wounded -- suggesting the cast and crew were braced to wrap things up for good.

Instead, "CSI: Miami" became the part of the franchise that was canceled, and Belknap has gotten to continue as New York police detective and lab expert Lindsay Monroe Messer.

"I thought for sure it was the end," she tells Zap2it. "I really did. We had been close [to cancellation] the year before, so we all thought, 'Well, we were lucky to get another year.'

"That last time we were all together, we were taking a lot of pictures. It's a huge chunk of all our lives, and I was obviously hoping we'd come back, but I didn't want to hope too much. I just really wasn't sure."

The current "CSI; NY" round has offered a bigger dose of Lindsay's family life, with recent episodes focusing on her as a mother and a daughter. Belknap, who has been with the show since its second year, is glad it's letting in more of its characters' personal lives ... even as she admits she's still working on balancing her own life as a steadily working actress and a mother of two.

"It's always hard," she allows, "as everyone who has kids knows. I always realize when I'm at work that I do need to get away from the house, that it's important for me to have a life outside. At the same time, when I'm having a really long day, I'm like, 'I have to go back and be with my kids! What are they doing? How are they?' It's always a struggle for me, that thing of trying to feel like you're not letting anyone down too much."

source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

will episode 13 be the one with DB Russell ? :)
I'm honestly not sure. The spoilers don't indicate whether that's the case or not, so maybe? /super helpful :lol:

How many eps are left before the holiday skip?
Next week is 9.10, then the holiday hiatus, then it comes back in January (probably on the 11th).

Yeah but I think they might do their six week hiatus again like they did last year. I think they needed to spread out the episodes more. No way they were going to make it to May sweeps with such a short season.

Yeah, it looks good.

Mac wasn't struggling for words last night...I'd like to see it heal but still pop up whe he's angry or worried...TV shows don't always do well with that though. I do agree it'd be awkward during the crossover, at least the Vegas half. Mac wouldn't explain anything and the Vegas fans and the characters would be left wondering. In NY, someone could elaborate a bit, that he was shot and they aren't sure exactly what it is, but it's an after effect of sorts. However, I also suspect we won't see it at all then.

The biggest thing I noticed about Mac is it is ok for him to be concerned and be there for people. But its not okay for them to do the same thing. Annoys me to no end. And you know what else I hope someone lays down the smack down on Charles Ross.... Poor Adam :(

The biggest thing I noticed about Mac is it is ok for him to be concerned and be there for people. But its not okay for them to do the same thing. Annoys me to no end. And you know what else I hope someone lays down the smack down on Charles Ross.... Poor Adam :(

It's a macho thing, that's all it is. Plus, I think most men are like that and maybe some women as well.

It's a macho thing, that's all it is. Plus, I think most men are like that and maybe some women as well.

Could defiantly be the reason. It just annoying. I can't wait 3 more days until "The Real McCoy". Still hoping that someone puts Charles Ross in his place, Alzheimer or not. I watched the preview for Fridays ep, he should get the worst father of the year award. I also took a good look at the end of the preview it looks like they are in the police precinct when he shoves Adam(right after Flack comment about the sins of the father).

Last edited:
Back