Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Okay, so I posted a month's worth of stuff in the just the facts thread - I think there might be something I never shared in here, but I got all confused when I was making that post, so I'll just link to it. :lol:

(Also let me know if you noticed anything relevant that I missed.)

Exclusive: CSI: NY Books West Wing, Sons of Anarchy Alums for November Sweeps
Sep 20, 2012 11:15 AM ET
by Adam Bryant
Be the first to comment!

Kathleen York, Niko Nicotera
CSI: NY is getting in deep for November sweeps.

Fall Preview: Get scoop on all your favorite returning shows

The West Wing's Kathleen York and Sons of Anarchy's Niko Nicotera are set to guest-star on a sweeps episode that features a drowning in Central Park's famed Turtle Pond, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

When a young woman named Ashley is found drowned in a ball gown in the pond outside Belvedere Castle, Mac (Gary Sinise) and his team drain the pond to search for clues. York will play Krista, the classy, wealthy mother of Ashley's boyfriend, Matthew (Alex Ashbaugh). When he becomes a suspect, Krista accuses Ashley's ex-boyfriend Matthew, who will be played by Nicotera.

The episode, which is slated to air in early November, will be filmed on location in New York.

Exclusive: Meet CSI: NY's new Lucy Messer!

Besides playing the congresswoman ex-wife of Richard Schiff's Toby Ziegler on The West Wing, York has also appeared on such shows as NCIS and Body of Proof. She most recently recurred on The Client List as Jolene, the masseuse who didn't offer any "extras" to her clients.

Nicotera is best known for his role as Ratboy, a prospect for the motorcycle club at the center of FX's Sons of Anarchy.

CSI: NY premieres Friday, Sept. 28 at 8/7c on CBS.

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSINY-Kathleen-York-1053260.aspx

I just created this poster for season9! It was for a contest from CSI:NYOpearationRenew on Twitter .. hope you enjoy it :)

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/TAMBbQXOUN.png

if this is the wrong thread please put it into the right thread :)

Sorry for the link I wanted to post the pic right here but that didn't work ..

That's great! I can repost it for you if you like.

EDIT:

That one just came in via Gary's Twitter :)

Here's a fun pic from @CSINY_CBS set today! Hope you enjoy! Remember, only 8 days left until Season 9 Premiere!

Last edited:
I guess that's from 9.07, where Lindsay has to wear sunglasses around the office because of the ~lab prankster.

I guess that's from 9.07, where Lindsay has to wear sunglasses around the office because of the ~lab prankster.

Oh yeah, now I remember why it looked so familiar to me ;) They are rather active on FB and Twitter during the last weeks. I like it!

I just created this poster for season9! It was for a contest from CSI:NYOpearationRenew on Twitter .. hope you enjoy it :)

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/TAMBbQXOUN.png

if this is the wrong thread please put it into the right thread :)

Sorry for the link I wanted to post the pic right here but that didn't work ..

That's great! I can repost it for you if you like.

EDIT:

That one just came in via Gary's Twitter :)

Here's a fun pic from @CSINY_CBS set today! Hope you enjoy! Remember, only 8 days left until Season 9 Premiere!

thank you and please repost it for me :)
and great pic from set it's wonderful :) can't wait for season premier :)

Okay, I repost a picture for -tina- EDIT goodness that pic was way to big! I changed the URL, for a bigger view just click the link. I was sidetracked by Formula 1 earlier ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The cast was active on twitter again:

Steven Lilien
Night shoot on #CSINY on the legendary Seinfeld St.

Bryan Wynbrandt:
Last shot. #thatsawrap #CSIny cc: @StevenLilien

It's fun how many pictures are coming in!

Last edited:
I'm sorry that the pic is so big but that was a reason why I put he link into the post :)

Ah, okay. :)

What you can do is click preview post and see if the pic is too big. If it is, if you have it on your computer, you should have a photo program where you can resize it. ;) :)

Back