Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ooh, so Lovato is introduced in the second episode - I'm looking forward to seeing what TPTB are planning with her. :D

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

With the shortened episode numbers, I wonder if they are going to skip a week one month or if they are going to just go all 18 weeks?

I remember we had a 6 week hiatus and the last 6 episodes, I think it was, the ratings weren't so good. Hopefully CBS does a better job of telling the viewers that the show will be back. Oh wait, what am I talking about. This is CBS, I don't think other networks do that either. :lol:

3. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

:drool::drool: Sela Ward why cant I stop thinking about her lol?? she just a goddess well 2nd to Stella, like to see a bra scene with Sela!!! ummmmmm I'm dreaming of those lovely bits:adore::adore:

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Mac looks so :drool: as ever. Love Mac/Flack action

7. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Guess the writers forgot that Flack's name is "Donald Flack, Jr" -- now his father's name is "Henry"?!?!

8. Faylinn

9. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

I think that the writers forgot something about Claire's death too, I was wondering when I saw Indelible. In S01E01 'Blink' Mac mentioned that he sat at her bed in the hospital, but now it always says that she was never found. Has anyone else noticed it?

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah. I do wonder if maybe she was hospitalized for some other reason. Maybe car accident?

11. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

I'll look into that episode again, it is some time ago when I last saw it. It's the scene where he was sitting beside the victim in the hospital.

Here is the transcript part of the scene:

12. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

Source: ttp://tvline.com/2012/09/14/csi-ny-season-9-tara-summers-jake-thomas/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

13. Faylinn

New episode spoilers - this one focuses on Lindsay, and brings up her storyline from season 3.

9.08 "Late Admissions"
    ~ A young man from a private school named Nate recently committed suicide by overdosing on a mixture of dextroamphetamine pills (an ADHD drug) and alcohol. Now another boy from the school, Luke, has been murdered. The team finds dextroamphetamine pills in Luke's bag, but he didn't have a prescription. Luke was one of the best students in the school, so the CSIs wonder if he was using or selling the drugs, since they are sometimes used recreationally as a study aid.

~ Lindsay goes to Montana for the execution of Daniel Katums. (Katums was the man who killed Lindsay's friends when she was young, and she went to Montana to testify against him in 3.18 "Sleight Out of Hand".) The episode contains several flashbacks featuring Lindsay and her friends before they were killed. One of her friends was named Lucy, and Lindsay has a necklace that belonged to her, which she wears during the episode.

~ Lindsay also visits her childhood home and sees her father, Robert. They go fishing together, and Robert tries to convince her not to attend the execution. He just wants to protect her. It also mentions that Lindsay's mother is dead, although I'm not sure if this was ever revealed in a previous episode. (I apologize if it was, I honestly can't remember if they ever told us that information.)​

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Interesting and that's why Lucy has her name.

Um... I need to check out the DVD when Lindsay went back home. I coulda sworn they mentioned her parents. Unless from that season and til now, her mom died.

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I never thought he sat with Claire in literally the same way - with her in a coma in the hospital. I always envisioned him coming home obscenely late, slowly taking off his tie and sitting in their bedroom where Claire was already sleeping...just sitting there watching her sleep, enjoying the silence and peace and comfort of the setting after whatever rough day he'd had, letting go of the stress and wear on him, letting himself be tired and weary and dropping his barriers. That's what I've always seen him doing when he talks in 'Blink' about sitting with Claire. It's such a sweet yet utterly tragic picture to think of the freedom and comfort and completeness of such of a scene with him and Claire, and then to think of him with nothing to come home to except a silent deserted apartment with a perpetually empty bed and nowhere and no one to unburden the weight he carries with him.