Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

woot woot! You is back! :D

That's a pity as I thought s8 was a definite improvement over s7. Although I can completely understand drifting away after s6 and the inconsistent quality of s7.

Nope, I don't think you did. At least, if there were any, I missed them too...

Oh that is SO unfortunate! Because they actually did pretty well toning down DL this past season, and overall I wasn't even close to as annoyed or felt bombarded with it as before. I'm guessing the scene you saw was when they were in the park and Danny jumped at the "snake" Lindsey tricked him into thinking was at his feet and the whole city-boy/country-girl comments accompanying it? Yeah, one of the few true DL moments of the season, and you happened to catch it right then.... I'm sorry. The season really is an improvement, I promise :)

*sigh* Oh I know. But then, when have the spoilers not centered around DL....

Hey, if you want I can give you a summarized run down from ep 1 to the finale in a pm or something :) School doesn't start for over a week yet :lol:

Agreed. Agreed. And agreed. Although with Mac I would have preferred if they hadn't gone with something as fanfic cliche and medically improbable as memory loss....:rolleyes: I can think of a lot of other lasting complications that would be more realistic and still impact his ability on the job. But what do I know... I'm just a medical professional and they're the real experts :p

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ies-plus-deans-supernatural-season-8-arc.html

3. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

[​IMG]

4. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

[​IMG]

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Perl.Soon we can look.

8. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Thank you Perlnoir for the promovid! We start season 8 next week and I am so exited to see both seasons!

9. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: NY Episode 9.07 "Clue: SI"

STORY LINE: As bodies start piling up, the team realizes that some psychopath is enacting the game of CLUE -- in real life.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's the first spoiler report of the season, for 9.01 "Reignited". :)

(I don't think there's anything new in it, but it's there if anybody wants it - and the names reflect the press release for the premiere, which includes some changes from the initial spoilers.)

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Sorry for the double post! It's been less than 24 hours, but it's been more than 12 hours, and I'm talking about new episode spoilers, so...I think I can be forgiven for breaking the rules this one time. ;)

9.07 "Clue: SI"
    ~ Two young women are killed - Lisa is shot, and Ellen is hanged. When they test the rope used to hang Ellen, they discover GSR that matches Lisa's shooting. These deaths are connected, and the killer has more targets in his/her sights.

~ A man is arrested during an attempted robbery, and the gun he's using is the same one that killed Lisa. However, he denies shooting anyone. He insists that he found the gun next to Lisa's body; he didn't call the police because he has a criminal record, but he couldn't resist taking the weapon - as well as Lisa's jewelry.

~ There's some sort of prankster in the lab, and Lindsay is one of his/her victims - she ends up with blue rings around her eyes (most likely from ink applied to the eyepieces of a microscope), and she has to wear sunglasses until the ink wears off.

~ As a random tidbit, Natalie Martinez's character is named Detective Jamie Lovato. (We only had the last name before.) :)

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Sounds interesting.

I have to confess though, I think you should just post new spoilers and don't say new one is coming up then edit your post. I've noticed that when you edit, it doesn't show that you edited it like a new post.

Thanks for the info.

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  14. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Has anyone noticed that the chairs and table is on pieces of wood at the first pic? :)

15. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

post deleted