Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Here goes:

tumblr_m946ue6dyq1rdsfifo5_r1_500.png

tumblr_m944mt4roH1r00h5go1_500.jpg

tumblr_m946ue6dyq1rdsfifo1_r1_400.png

tumblr_m946ue6dyq1rdsfifo2_r1_400.png

tumblr_m946ue6dyq1rdsfifo3_r1_400.png

i LOVE them :D only a month and a week away im sooooo excited they all look good... preferrably Don Is it the end of september yet ??

There are spoilers for 9.06, but not 9.05 yet - I'll be back in a few minutes with a bit more information.

ETA Here's what I can tell you for now:
9.06 "The Lady in the Lake":

~ Adam's Avalanche gets stolen, so he has to wait in the bullpen (the part of the police station where Flack's desk is located) to file a report. While he's there, he sits with two young girls who are waiting for their mother to get done with a lineup. He tells them a story about a "princess" to keep them (and himself) occupied.

~ The story is actually a case the team worked, and the episode features flashbacks to the events as Adam tells the girls what happened. The crime scene was near Belvedere Castle in Central Park, where a dead woman wearing a ballgown was found in the water.

~ Also, Adam found a piece of a "spaceship" near the crime scene, a golden shard of metal with traces of space dust on it.​

Last edited:
There are spoilers for 9.06, but not 9.05 yet - I'll be back in a few minutes with a bit more information.

~ Adam's Avalanche gets stolen, so he has to wait in the bullpen (the part of the police station where Flack's desk is located) to file a report. While he's there, he sits with two young girls who are waiting for their mother to get done with a lineup. He tells them a story about a "princess" to keep them (and himself) occupied.

~ The story is actually a case the team worked, and the episode features flashbacks to the events as Adam tells the girls what happened. The crime scene was near Belvedere Castle in Central Park, where a dead woman wearing a ballgown was found in the water.

~ Also, Adam found a piece of a "spaceship" near the crime scene, a golden shard of metal with traces of space dust on it.​

:lol:

Didn't this happen in a CSI episode years back?

:guffaw: Poor Adam. Mac's gonna kill him!! :guffaw:

~ Also, Adam found a piece of a "spaceship" near the crime scene, a golden shard of metal with traces of space dust on it.

This should be a good episode with much Adam adorableness. I want to see it NOW. :p

James D. Weston II
‏@TheViper001
@leahgarchik Bay Area actor James Weston II & Gary Sinise filming CSI: NY at GG Bridge. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1377340 pic.twitter.com/KJVze55E
He had SO better wear that jacket in the episode!!!!! :drool:

Faylinn said:

ETA Here's what I can tell you for now:9.06 "The Lady in the Lake":

~ Also, Adam found a piece of a "spaceship" near the crime scene, a golden shard of metal with traces of space dust on it.
The whole thing sounds so Adam. I can totally see and hear him telling two kids about a "fairy tale" murder case :lol: Really looking forward to this episode!

this just makes Adam the cutest lab tech EVER!!!! I love the guy... so excited to see this the most because I like seeing Adam aLOT becuz he's AMAZING best character and he adds much humor to the episodes and hate seeing him neglected

Thanks Fay.

Episode 9.05 of CSI: NY will be called "Misconceptions".

The cold case disappearance of a young boy, unsolved for 20 years, heats up once again when the chief suspect in that long ago crime is found dead.

source: Spoilertv

Exclusive: Meet CSI: NY's New Lucy Messer!

Even on TV, little kids grow up. So in CSI: NY's upcoming ninth season, Lucy Messer will look a little older!

Fall Preview: Get scoop on all your favorite returning shows

The CBS procedural has tapped Brooklyn Silzer to play Lucy, the daughter of married CSIs Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo) and Lindsay (Anna Belknap). Silzer, who has also played Robin and Patrick's daughter Emma on General Hospital, will appear in the new season's fourth episode. Lucy was previously played by twins Nadia and Talia Hartounian.

120824csi-ny-silzer1_300x206.jpg

While many fans welcome any chance they get to see the Messer family together, this episode may not be such a happy occasion. While attending a campaign rally for Senator Gordon Hamilton (guest star Neal McDonough), the family lands in the middle of a shootout, which injures both Lindsay and the senator. We hope little Lucy is OK!

Given Silzer's casting, it's possible viewers will see more of Lucy this season. Executive producer Pam Veasey recently told TVGuide.com that the new season will take a closer look at all of the CSIs outside of work.

Season 9 of CSI: NY kicks off Friday, Sept. 28 at 8/7c on CBS. Silzer's episode is expected to air some time in late October.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSINY-Lucy-Messer-Recast-1052338.aspx

Even on TV, little kids grow up. So in CSI: NY's upcoming ninth season, Lucy Messer will look a little older!

The CBS procedural has tapped Brooklyn Silzer to play Lucy, the daughter of married CSIs Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo) and Lindsay (Anna Belknap). Silzer, who has also played Robin and Patrick's daughter Emma on General Hospital, will appear in the new season's fourth episode. Lucy was previously played by twins Nadia and Talia Hartounian.

While many fans welcome any chance they get to see the Messer family together, this episode may not be such a happy occasion. While attending a campaign rally for Senator Gordon Hamilton (guest star Neal McDonough), the family lands in the middle of a shootout, which injures both Lindsay and the senator. We hope little Lucy is OK!

Given Silzer's casting, it's possible viewers will see more of Lucy this season. Executive producer Pam Veasey recently told TVGuide.com that the new season will take a closer look at all of the CSIs outside of work.

Season 9 of CSI: NY kicks off Friday, Sept. 28 at 8/7c on CBS. Silzer's episode is expected to air some time in late October.

Uh oh... I think that means she's 8 now. :shifty:

Uh oh... I think that means she's 8 now. :shifty:

No. More like 6. I watch GH and this little actress is adorable so I'm happy with the move.

I guess it's better to have a slightly older actress, and it's not a major age-up, so I'm cool with it.

I'll be back in a little while with 9.05 spoilers, and maybe some more for 9.06 (or maybe not, we'll see).

Back