CSI:Miami is cancelled.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Nightfoxxy, May 13, 2012.

1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I don't really feel THAT depressed right now, but I think I will when the new TV season starts in September. :(

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Currently not feeling too depressed. But I know it'll get to me after summer season and s10 ends here.
    Then, if no Miami reruns will air, I might get really bothered.

3. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

I was depressed after I`d heard the bad news. Now I`m ok. But I guess I will be depressed again in September as Hardline Pro said. I had two "crush" - Miami and House. Both was cancelled:(

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

[​IMG]

CSI: Miami (CBS)

After 10 seasons of solving crimes and taking off his shades, David Caruso's Horatio Caine was sent into retirement. Still a decent performer ratings-wise, CBS likely made this decision based on the bottom line. (The longer a show runs, the more costly it is to produce.) When you're the No. 1 network, you pretty much have a...license to kill. Yeeaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

TV Guide/Shows We Lost This Season

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Writers are already finding new work. Krystal Ziv will work on Body of Proof this coming season.

6. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

That's life- apparently there a new csi show being made??????? dont think there has been anything about a new csi show?? unless that is NZ making their own version?? lol cant say but if it was true it wont last long since NZ dont have a very good history of making tv programmes lol.

7. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

That's how I felt when Murder,She Wrote,Cold Case were canceled.
    In both cases, I knew the shows would be canceled and you have a few months to deal with it but it didn't fully hit me with either of the shows that they were gone for good until fall rolled around.

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Actually, it's called Made In Jersey. Here's a copy and paste of the premise according to Wikipedia.

A streetwise lawyer born and raised in New Jersey joins a posh New York City law firm, where she must defend her clients while surviving her colleagues' skepticism and her Italian family's constant interruptions.

It's called Made In Jersey cause the main character was born and raised New Jersey.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I don't really care what the show is called, since I will personally be boycotting that show. A personal "up yours" to Nina Tassler and her ridiculous reason for cancelling CSI: Miami because she wanted to have an all-New York programming lineup for Friday nights.

You'll have to excuse my evil thoughts for Jersey Girl's show NOT to succeed...[​IMG]

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

You're excused. I was just explaining that the show is called Made In Jersey cause the main character is from Jersey but the show is set in NY. I'm with you, though, I'm going to be boycotting the show too. It's sounds like a new twist on The Good Wife. I HATE The Good Wife.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

That's where we differ, Carolyn_333, because I LOVE The Good Wife! The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't film in Chicago, though the show does take place here.

OK, trying to stay on topic, I better get off this computer--CSI: Miami will be on WE tv in a few minutes. I'll check back tomorrow. :)

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on The Good Wife.

Now back to CSI: Miami being cancelled. I'm boycotting any season 10 re-runs CBS decides to air Saturdays or Sundays. If I watch them then when the new season would be supposed to start and no new episodes, it would shock my tv psyche worse than finding out CSI: Miami is cancelled...and that shocked it pretty good. I could've dealt with CSI: NY being cancelled. It was losing steam. Then season 7 came along and I thought it had got its steam back. Then season 8 came along and the steam was gone again. In fact, I no longer mentally kick myself if I miss a new or re-run episode of CSI: NY. That's how far gone CSI: NY is with me.
    Hey CBS. Cancel CSI: NY and give us back CSI: Miami you (bleeeeeeep. We're sorry. The rest of this post has been censored due to too many R rated cuss words. Stay tuned to this thread to find out if the R rated version will appear on Carolyn_333's Facebook page: CBS, Please Keep CSI: Miami.)

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

14. csimiamiforever

csimiamiforever Victim

Me too.. right now I am just watching reruns on AMC and WEtv, and then it dawns on me that in the fall there won't be any new episodes.. :(

15. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I won't be watching the new show either but it's because I don't for the Good Wife,so I wouldn't care about a spinoff either.
    I'm not for punishing a new show because it took the place of another. Not fair to the cast or crew of that show for a choice the big wigs made.