Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Someone more clever than I can come up with a subtitle if they want.

TVGuide.com has some preliminary S9 info. in their Mega Buzz column:

2. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Wooooooo sounds good- yea I'm happy it getting more than 13 episodes it just far too short!! maybe 20?? it will be 200 episodes then?, I love a 30 episode season but that won't happen at all.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I don't get why this is a spoiler discussion....

I am happy and excited that this is more than 18 episode season it sounds like.

4. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

I want this season to be 20 episodes long I WANT A 200th episode even if it is a series finale... but if it's for certain that there will be a season 10 for this show then I guess this season can be 18 episodes long, but we got a season 9, so I'm not sure if we'll have a season ten but I really hope that we do cu THIS show is AMAZING I couldn't live without new episodes, but sumday I'll learn how to

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

That's great news! :D

6. FlackStavros

FlackStavros Victim

more Mac and Christine? damn! that lady didn't even know Mac's personal info so Jo could fill the hospital report.. smh

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Well, she did know his middle name. :lol:

Maybe by that time, they hadn't gone to each other's apartments yet.

For those who have been in relationships, would you know about your bf/gf's medical info?

8. FlackStavros

FlackStavros Victim

it's always nice to know at least if they have any dangerous allergies, maybe Mac didn't trust her that much yet to give her that kind of personal info...

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Well, Jo didn't either and she isn't dating him.

But yeah, I would have thought she would tell her that he was allergic to blueberries unless the writers forgot that.

Unless Mac was just saying that so the reporter would take the blueberry muffin back.

10. FlackStavros

FlackStavros Victim

Jo's still a newbie, but it is weird that she doesn't know something already since she's the lab's 2nd in charge...

hahaha that sounds sooo like Mac! :rommie:

11. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

LOL Jo loves Mac reckon Stella should come back and we could have a Jo,Mac,Stella love triangle lol bet everyone would love that. I like to see more of Jo's past?

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think I want to see Ellie and Tyler back on again. I liked them.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I want to see Reed on again, too. And yeah, Jo's kids...nice to have kids that aren't screwed up, like the other Ellie...although LV did get in on the trend with DB's family.

I also hope there is at least a mention of Stella sometime...Much as I'd love to see her back on the show as a guest star, I know it probably won't happen, but by now they could've at least mentioned her once or twice at least.

Another "it probably won't happen" is my vision of a Catherine guest crossover...The FBI thing would make it easy, but if she returns, it'll likely be a guest appearance on regular CSI. However, I'd even settle for a better crossover than just Ray coming to town...more interaction between both casts during the ep.

I wonder if they'd ever consider shipping up any Miami folks, but aside from the mixed feelings it would get, they probably haven't got the money. *coughAngellcough*

I don't mind the new Mac/Christine stuff as long as they don't rush anything and do it right and as long as the two ships(it and DL) don't take up half the show...I love my DL fix obviously, and am starting to like M/C but we all know what happens when any ship gets too "in your face" and takes up too much screentime...steals the focus from the cases and causes too much friction among viewers.

14. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Some hot Jo action, like Catherine did when she was talking to that guy in prison lol- some nice cleverage! ahaha.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I think he was just trying to get rid of her.