Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. EricisCSIcandy

EricisCSIcandy Victim

I'm with you I have everything crosses for my Eric :( it wiuldn't be the same without him he's too amazing. Plus he always says how much he loves that job. And the season 12 finale ddn't show him leaving, about to leave, unhappy etc and they wouldn't let Szmanda leave without a finished exit like they did with Fox and Dourdan. Plus Szmanda and Fox were whispering in Marg's ear to stay which they wouldn't do if they wanted to leave surely? I hope he will be back because if not he will disappear without a trace like all TV show actors and I can't bear that :(

2. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Can't wait to see the new season in the fall.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, It would not be the same without Eric. But I have to disagree with Fox and Dourdan having unfinished exits. Because although Sara is back they did clearly have an exit for her, she simply got tired of the job and left. As far as Dourdan, Warrick died, I wouldn't call that an unfinished exit. :)

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  4. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Here's a thought...what if Nick "quitting" is just so he can join the Sheriff's task force and take down McKeen's organization once and for all?

Though I do like the idea of him coming back to help save Caitlyn.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Anybody on here have the new TV Guide (June 4 - 10)? I have little to no interest in "Who's stalking Julie" so I don't really want to search for let alone buy one. I just want to know if they mention anything else and they don't have the story on tvguide.com (at least not yet).

Susan

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

"Who is stalking Julie"??? Are they serious? :rolleyes: As if this is the most important question people have after watching the season finale :shifty:

7. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Yep, the only thing I'm worried about is whether Ecklie will survive or not.

I'm hoping the thing with Moreno's partner is just a red herring or something, because a) I don't care about Finn and b) I have this horrible feeling that if the partner does go after her then she'll end up warding them off with some lame karate moves just to show how perfect she is. :rolleyes:

I really hope that all these storylines don't extend beyond episode 1 and they get back to the excellent episodes we got in the Catherine-era Season 12 episodes.

8. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I agree! I can just picture Finn warding them off with some karate moves :lol:

I really tried to warm up to her but in all the episodes I saw her I never really liked her... it's not that I hate her, I don't care about her and I think that's worse than hate ;)

I find her annoying and in some episodes I also thought she was downright disrespectful towards her collegues and especially her BOSS! Where in real life can someone be like this and still have their job? Guess that's Hollywood, huh? :rolleyes:

9. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Nah, not karate. That's too ordinary for our Jules. It'll be something like krav maga and of course she'll be an expert and will have to show the team (including Brass) how to defend themselves because even though they are in law enforcement, obviously they don't know how to defend themselves. Otherwise they'd never have been kidnapped, shot, beaten, and kidnapped again. :rolleyes:

If he doesn't die (I could go either way here), I hope the current sheriff steps down, Ecklie is the new sheriff (and getting shot has made him a jerk again - I miss jerky Ecklie) and then promote Brass to Undersheriff because apparently, the Undersheriff has more to do than a homicide captain in Vegas.

10. stokesmyfire

After a kidnapping,a resignation and a shooting,wil the CSI lab ever recover?

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell): To review,Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann),our undersheriff was shot,and it looks like George Eads--Nick--might be on his way out. And someone is trying to kill Julie.

Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay): {He's} very hot,by the way. I might have to turn on him.

Danson: Julie might kill him?

Shue: I might try to get him to come onto our side so I can date him afterward.

Danson: Meanwhile,my granddaughter has been kidnapped,and it seems like one guy is behind it all.

Shue: Will D.B. get a gun and finally get some revenge?

Danson: I'm hoping. That would be good. My character seems pretty mellow for this kind of work.

Shue: He should break every bone in the guy's body with a crowbar! That would be exciting.

Danson: You know what's exciting? A lot of people watched the last episode.

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Is that verbatim from TVGuide?
    If so, I don't know what to say about it. It almost sounds like they think the show is boring, and it's up to them to make it exciting. A very odd conversation, and it doesn't do a whole lot to incite my interest. :confused:
    Sadly, I'm becoming less enthused about the upcoming season, and the show in general. Maybe it's just me, but I think I liked DB better without Finn in the mix.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  12. stokesmyfire

Typed it up directly from TVG. (minus spelling will incorrectly):rolleyes:

Did seem weird to me too,kind of disjointed.

I'll watch for GE and hope he gets a few interesting eps and scenes.

Unfortunately we see all too often when writers get new characters they tend to focus far too much on them to the detriment of the stalwarts we've watched for years. :vulcan:

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well stokesmyfire beat me to posting it since I just got my TV Guide today. I thought it was odd too. I have bad feelings about season 13 too. It seems to me Carol M. always insists upon putting all the focus on the newest characters and those who keep a lot of us still watching the show (Greg, Nick, Sara) seemed to get pushed further and further into the background to showcase the new blood. Once Finn came on board the show shifted into that focus and I don't see it changing as long as CM seems to think people only are watching for those new leads.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Shue seems as annoying as Finn. That was a weird little write up. I wonder how long I'll keep saying, "I'll give it some time and see how it goes" before I stop watching. The only reason I watch most of the time now is to see George.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From experience, I can say that is obviously not the entire conversation. :lol: TV Guide gets more and more compact with each issue that they cut a lot of what is said. (When I did interviews for CSI Files, I left everything in.) It was probably a Q&A between the two stars, and the questions were given to them by TV Guide.

I'm not going to pre-judge a season that hasn't even started (the writers haven't even returned to work yet) based on a few exchanges.