Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Sep 1, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Sep 15, 2011.
  1. Time stands still when you're having fun!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Chicago's finest

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. We steal toasters too!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. We are Gary's girls

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Oh my god, look at those bulging muscles, it looks like our man has been working out. :drool:

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I love the Memorial Day concert because I get to see Gary and my other favorite actor, Joe Mantegna. They do such a great job every year.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Did anyone else catch the concert live stream today? Not the Memorial day one,the Lt Dan band one. I'd love to be there but this was the next best thing. He always has so much fun while he's doing his work. It sure looked hot though...bet he'll need a long shower...and that's a yummy thought. Or at least if we could get him to take off his shirt and hose down before the private stuff lol.:drool: I wish I knew how to make iPad screencaps so I could have showed you all a few.

And it's easy to get jealous of the people down in front when he came offstage at the end and was playing just across the barrier from them lol

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yes, I did see the concert even though it wasn't loud enough but it was better towards the end. I did hope they weren't going to do it for two hours but glad it was just an hour and a half. I did hope Gary wasn't getting sick or anything when I saw him sit down on the stool towards the end but glad that he did drink or finish his water. I want to be that water damm it!! :p

Yes, I want to um... cool him off by um... well uh... but it was hot there.

Some pictures that I have posted before but different scenes. I have 10 left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Such a nice ass.... :drool:

[​IMG]

Edit: Don't forget his concert tomorrow night he will be hosting with Joe Mantegna on PBS.

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  5. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, I noticed the audio problems. And the fact that the feed seemed to blink out a few times, at least on my end. I could hear it but not see it until I refereshed it.

Looking forward to the national concert tomorrow night. I wonder if there'll ever be a year Gary and the band play at it. Maybe it's just too much to do that and hosting duties. Or because the concert tends more toward orchestral type stuff than the type of band the Lt.Dan band is. Anyway, it's nice seeing him host, and I love it when he does a reading like he has the past couple of years.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm not sure his band is really the kind of music for the Memorial Day concert.

Here are some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forgot to mention, Gary's son, Mac was the drummer for a song or two yesterday.

Don't forget his concert tonight.

7. MacsGirlMel

Yeah that was my thought too about today's event. It's mostly orchestra music.

Aww, if Gary mentioned it onstage, I didn't hear...audio was too low in general. I'll have to see if the foundation site has a video of the feed...I missed the first few min anyway.

He was briefly in Mission To Mars, as Gary's character as a kid. I was kinda hoping he'd play young Mac in the....what season was it...4? flashbacks for the 333 storyline, but nope. Ohwell.

At least with the Memorial Day concert being tonight, maybe it won't be quite so dang hot. It is right now, though.

Grrrr stupid storm! I wish they could move the rest of the show inside. They had to stop and they're showing last year's.

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yes, it was hard to hear but they did show him a bit during that concert.

So glad for DVR's though...

EDIT: Just saw your edit... Damn... that sucks..

I wish they would air the full program of other Memorial Day concerts on YouTube. I want to see one where Gary slipped in '07. I know, that's not nice.

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Missed that concert, but I have the Memorial Day one that aired on PBS tonight recorded on my DVR. Gonna watch it tomorrow.

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Well uh... you might get last year's.... they had to cancel it mid way through it. Not sure what my PBS station will do.

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Mac&Adam Fan for the nice photos. I also was there and spoke with Gary and Mac. The concert was very good. It was a nice time for me.

12. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Nice pics!!! Gary has such nice arms! I would love a Gary hug. One pf these days I will see a lt dan band show.

13. MacsGirlMel

Did anyone see the picture Gary tweeted from the parade? Nice. He was on a disabled veterans float from HBO.

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I did see that tweet though. After the final five pics there will be a rant...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To me: NOOOOO!!!! I can't believe GS or his staff did it!! :scream: I never sent him a message on his FB page and now the message button is gone!! You idiot fans who misused the message button!! Now I can't send him a message. I didn't even sent him a message when he had the car accident just cause I didn't think he would get it or respond. :(

But I will use twitter. :)

15. MacsGirlMel

Has anyone seen the first responders ad Gary's in with a bunch of other actors? He's only onscreen for one turn, but it's still a good commercial. It's very much along the lines of what he talked about on 60 Minutes, with all of them just playing parts and knowing they can go home at the end of the day, but it's not always that way in real life and the real FR's face a lot of danger. I don't recall the organization's exact name, but I keep hoping the ad will air again.

EDIT: I still see a message button on the FB page. Maybe you're in luck LOL