Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Sep 1, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Sep 15, 2011.
  1. Time stands still when you're having fun!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Chicago's finest

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. We steal toasters too!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. We are Gary's girls

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

It's a bad angle but even so, if he was a bit chubby he would still look beautiful to me :drool:

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Exactly look at the pics of him at Fenway and at the Rangers, not to mention the pics from his recent concerts. So yes, camera angle, plus the way his jacket is hanging doesn't help. Plus he's always had a cute little midsection since post-Forrest Gump (which is almost 20yr ago now!!! :eek:), even in Impostor as impossibly hot as he was as Spence :drool:. So no, I don't think he looks like he's gained weight. It's just the jacket and exactly how he's standing in the shot.

3. taylorgirl

Hello girls :)
    Have any of you seen the recent pictures Gary tweeted and posted from his latest tour at Airforce bases in Alaska?
    I gotta say, i am SO loving the shirt :drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He needs to wear these style of shirts more often, so sexy ! and those arms :drool: :drool:

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Those pictures are fantastic. I love the white shirt the most. I am still hoping for the day I get to see his band live.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Here are the rest of Elena Trawick's photos. Sorry about his eyes, I tried the best I could in fixing it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last photo is from the internet and is too funny to not post. I had to do a double take to see if it was really him. :lol:

[​IMG]

The poster from England posted on his post and it's a very odd post. This is her post: would love to honey kin's, just not at the moment for now, soon hopefully baby

:wtf:

What happened to the GS Fan page on FB? It's gone again. I wonder if someone from GS's staff is trying to get rid of all these GS pages.

7. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

That picture is so funny! I love that look on his face.

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Stalker-ish people are kinda scary....

No not all the GS fan pages as mine is still perfectly functional. But then I don't post in borderline crazy fashion or allow such comments. Not to mention that I happen to somewhat know one of the admins on the fan you're referring to, and she's definitely one of the stalker types. Not the crazy weird obviously nuts "witch" types (I think you know who I'm referring to ;)), but honest to goodness stalker. Her "trivia" questions she's submitted to Fanpop are like: "What size are his shoes? (with answer choices ridiculously specific), "What size t-shirt does he wear?". Not to mention she has claimed to me and one of my friends that she has his personal cell number and talks to him for up to three hours at a time.... :shifty: I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if his team did eventually permanently shut that FB site down. And who knows, maybe they already have a restraining order against her. I would if I was part of his PR/security team. But you know what? That site going down permanently wouldn't be the biggest tragedy in the world as I frequently post news blurbs and new pics on my page looooooooooong before "the" fan page does :lol:

And speaking of new pics, that last one of him on stage with the kids is just too hilarious :guffaw:

And I come with new pics of my own :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Nothing is better than a shot of a handsome backside to make a girl smile. Yummy...:drool:

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Wow, I had no idea she was one of the stalker typesy. The only GS pages I liked were his official one and the GSF page too. But I never did see anything creepy from her as to posting unless the GS sites are quick in deleting stuff but they haven't deleted a few things they should.

I didn't know you had a fan page.

EDIT: I do wonder how long they will keep the message button on the GSF FB page, I'm just expecting it to go bye bye.

What she said about his backside. :drool:

Now, this is a picture from the internet of Moira and Gary and to keep up with the pics too. ;)

[​IMG]

Gary shared a link on his official page and I saw a post from this person: We enjoyed spending time with you and Moria at the Hotel Del a couple weeks ago. You make our country and heroes proud, keep up the good work.

Now, Coronado is not far from San Diego and there is a Hotel Del there too. As far as I know there is only one. ;)

So, it appears she went with him a few weeks ago, hope they both had fun. :)

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Oh this person never posts as herself off her personal page now (thank god!). But at one point I had the "privilege" (extreme sarcasm) to be part of a group where she did, as herself, post some very dubious stuff.... And as for the message button on the GSF FB page, I wouldn't be surprised if it got yanked at some point either. My current assumption is that it just doesn't get near the traffic that his main profile does and there hasn't been the need to remove it yet.

And yes I do :D It's actually mostly a cross-post page of my GS tumblr blog (the only exclusive GS tumblr blog might I add, which is both really sad and kinda cool at the same time), but when there's actual news I'll post directly to the FB page as well. Here are both links (as I don't know which sites you guys mostly use) if anyone is interested :)

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/garysinisecentral
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gary-Sinise-Central/298491293537852

I also have a Mac/Flack/CSI: NY news tumblr blog called 'Mac Taylor Precinct' which I also link to a FB page that you should be able to find via 'GS Central'. And yes, pics from both blogs/pages are free to grab and repost, I just obviously prefer a wee source mention, especially as most of the gifs I post are my creation.

And I'm sure Gary and Moira had fun ;) Lucky, lucky b**** ;):lol:

12. taylorgirl

Aww thanks for those photos Jade. No matter how old he is, he still has that big kid that bursts out of him :lol:. Btw, I know that 'witch' fan and speak to her on a daily bases, yeah she is a nice woman but solo creepy when it comes to Gary. I seen her tweet him like everyday and post stuff to his fansite, it so makes me want to cring for him the poor guy :(. I didn't know about the other fan tho, claming to know hos phone number :lol: and those questions on his shoe size and t-shirt size, haha how the hell would she know and how would we know? Some people arnt stalkers like some, we know when to not cross the line and where the boundaries are.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I don't see many people tweet to Gary but maybe that's because I'm not following them or something.

I wonder if maybe people like the two ladies we are talking about are the reasons why they don't update the GSF calendars as often or as much and it would make sense to me. Even though one of them lives across the pond, I think. Even though he tweets the events sometimes.

Poor Gary. :(

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Sorry for double post. Had a tough day at work and actually got mad at my co workers and managers but they don't know that I am mad. The store manager got at me and that's what made me mad at everyone else.

These two photos are probably the same but from Facebook. Andrea Thomas' photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There should be some new pics from tonight because I do need some Gary hotness.

15. taylorgirl

Thanks to Mac&Adamfan for these pictures from a interview :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy :drool: