Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Anyone got thoughts on the stuff we got in the finale? If contracting goes well, I'm sure the actors will be around as long as the show is....but I would still be sad to think of them leaving the lab. I love the family dynamic of it all. I wonder if they could move to a less expensive area (you want to know how high it can go in New York's downtown, find the show 'Property Virgins' on HGTV. That's buying and not renting, but I can imagine rental prices too...as much sometimes as a regular house payment somewhere else.) while still staying part of the team. Or would they want to work somewhere else that might provide opportunities they might not get in the lab? Mac used to talk about Danny taking his place eventually but I'm not sure I see that nowdays.

It's easy to wonder if it was just all in Mac's head, but I think that it was most likely a manifestation of a talk they'd had in the 'real' world of the show before Mac was shot. There wasn't much time for D/L scenes, unfortunately, and it was sad, because I'd hoped for some callbacks to Danny's incident in season 6.

Anyway, at least we're getting another season for more D/L storyline.

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I don't think Danny will ever take over for Mac, especially with what happened in 'Officer Down' episode.

3. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, me either. I still don't see it as "he can't handle it", but with the way it played out, they wouldn't want to promote him again.

I still want another D/L baby, a boy, but not sure they'll go there. I wonder what might come up next season plot-wise though.

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Funny you mention the baby part, from seeing the still shots on the spoiler discussion where Mac is hugging Lindsay, I thought maybe Lindsay would be pregnant.

I do think they should have another kid though.

5. MacsGirlMel

Weeeee, now we have another baby :D I want a boy, then they'll have one of each.