Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Right now I am into the whole friendship part of their relationship. And honestly I like Sara best when she's with Greg (the whole Grissom thing turned me off her) and he was the only one to hug it out with her when she returned to the lab in the first episode. The bowling episode was good, those two work well together and the RL chemisty between Jorja and Eric really comes through on screen.

2. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

I can totally agree with everything you just said :)

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I thought their scene in the last episode was really cute. Greg kept asking her about Grissom... "I always thought golf was a Grissom thing" (or something along those lines) and then Sara replied, "I dunno. It's never come up." "Somtimes I wonder if you two are really married." "Now that you mention it... just kidding." "Six thousand miles, eh?" "So far so good." "Alrightt ;)" I dunno, the shipper part of me felt like he still has a thing for her.

4. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I loved that scene too, it was so cute :)!
    I think Greg is still in love with Sara, but respects the fact that she is a married woman now. I don't think his feelings for her would disappear just because she got married. Now I think he has accepted his role as "best friend". I love all of their scenes together :)...they have very good chemistry.

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hi Sandle fans,

Now I don't ship anyone on the show, but I saw this in an interview given by Jorja Fox (don't know if you saw this already) and thought you might be interested in the one thing she said:

She admitted that Sidle has been lucky in love on the series, having had paramedics and even coroner's assistants after her.

But if Sidle hadn't ended up with Grissom, who does Fox think would've been her other choice?

'People tend to think that Grissom is a little too old for Sarah and Greg Sanders (played by Eric Szmanda) is a little too young for her. But Greg has matured a lot, so Sarah would have chosen him.'

6. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I usually lurk around the "crime scene" area and finally decided that I should wander over to the shipper threads (yes I have read all of the rules :)) and was very content to see that one of my fav CSI ships was here! YAY Sandle! :thumbsup: *cough* anyways, thanks for posting that interview speedystokesgirl. I can definitely see her choosing him if Grissom hadn't proposed.
    That scene was cute! IMO all of their scenes are cute! I hope we get to see more sandle in upcoming episodes!

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I recently went to Vegas for March break and it kind of got me back into loving CSI. (I always do... but I've been rewatching all my dvds). I'm so nostalgic for this ship right now! Wasn't there an interview when Jorja said something along the lines of "you never know what could happen" about Sandle? Even though she's with Grissom? Or maybe I'm just getting it confused with the above interview. Oh well... I only watch seasons 1 - 5 so in my mind, Sara and Greg ended up together. :p

I found it :D

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hi, no posts in a long while here. I figured as long as Sara was back this thread would be hopping again. I love seeing these two work together. Always a chance.

Anyway I got some caps from the finale to share, hopefully liven this thread up a bit.

Greg & Sara light up the room
    [​IMG]

Greg & Sara study the evidence
    [​IMG]

Its human blood
    [​IMG]

9. ILoveCSIMuchly

ILoveCSIMuchly Victim

omonom i love Greg quite alot xD but i'd still love to see something to happen with Greg and Sara. But i also really like Grissom and Sara i think its really cute :') y'no because he left everything behind to go and find her in Costa Rica :p but yeah i think there cute :)

10. Lennie

Lennie Victim

So what is happening with these two, is she back fully now or what?

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Bringing this thread up

Some interest has sparked

Enjoy :)

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Their scenes together have always been some of my favorites in the history of the series, and I adore their special friendship. Like a lot of past personal storylines on the show, however, Sara and Greg's comradery seems to be ignored this season. Or have I just missed some nice scenes between them? I honestly can't think of anything recent. :(
    They have certainly had some great ones in the past, though. :)

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah, I was just saying that the other night in Leggo Our Greggo

They worked the B case in 73 Seconds, though it wasn't much a case to me :(, a little with Morgan in the following ep, and worked some in Brain Doe, but that's about it

So hopefully the last 2 are full of Sara/Greg scenes :) I hope, I hope

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

You guys are telling me :(, this season's been pretty disappointing for the most part in terms of any Sara/Greg interacton! I just LOVE their friendship :adore:, it's one of my favorites on this show :D;. I'm kinda skeptical right now, but that would be so awesome if they end up having some scenes together in "Doom and Gloom" and the finale.
    I think there was a twitter picture of the two of them
    Otherwise, I hope they'll work more cases together next season.