** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a delay for the the finale then I'll be pissed. Especially since they're airing a repeat of The Good Wife at it's regular 9 PM slot before Miami. :shifty: The Masters are on until 7 so I'd say a delay is very likely...

Because there are only 19 episodes instead of a normal 24 like most shows get. If we had a normal season we'd have like five more weeks of episodes. But not this year. :(

I feel really bad for him, especially when he says "you know I didn't kill this guy, right?" PLEASE Horatio, tell me you do! :( He's been through enough crap already.

His voice sounds so miserable when he says that to H as well. It would be nice if Horatio reassures him straightaway, rather than doing one of those enigmatic looks that kind of leaves Ryan hanging. I know Jonathan Togo does put-upon and wrongly-accused so well, but he makes it almost too believeable. Just as long as it's not Sam that ends up doing any comforting... Yuk:(

Thanks for the extended promo mjszud.Ryan looks and sounds miserable . Horatio doesn't seem supportive or reassuring but that may be how the video is put togetger .
Looks to be an action packed episode

Horatio doesn't seem supportive or reassuring but that may be how the video is put togetger .

We're used to misleading promos, aren't we. Could be that Horatio is saying "you put the lab in jeopardy & I want you off the case" to Samantha, not Ryan. One can hope anyway. ;)

Horatio doesn't seem supportive or reassuring but that may be how the video is put togetger .

We're used to misleading promos, aren't we. Could be that Horatio is saying "you put the lab in jeopardy & I want you off the case" to Samantha, not Ryan. One can hope anyway. ;)

That's exactly what I thought too,that he may be talking to Sam. CBS/Miami is really great at the misleading promos.

Being Canadian, I can't see the extended promo so can't tell exactly what is seen or said.

It is very true and very possible though, but it could also be being said to Ryan because Horatio doesn't want Vogel to have any grounds for challenging evidence that would clear Ryan. Remember the case where Natalia's ex was killed. She was not only off the case, but Horatio made it hands length for the entire day shift, until she and Valera were cleared.

Being Canadian, I can't see the extended promo so can't tell exactly what is seen or said.

It is very true and very possible though, but it could also be being said to Ryan because Horatio doesn't want Vogel to have any grounds for challenging evidence that would clear Ryan. Remember the case where Natalia's ex was killed. She was not only off the case, but Horatio made it hands length for the entire day shift, until she and Valera were cleared.
It was the tone in which it was said. It wasn't said with the thought that he didn't want Vogel to have grounds for a challenge,it was said with pure (and accusing) anger ( which David did very well BTW)
If it is Ryan that he is speaking to in that tone,I would think any type of relationship between those two after that would be shot to hell, you really had to see it.
The look on Ryan's face is one of shocked surprise and disbelief,but I'm thinking maybe Sam (or whoever) is standing near him and it is that person H is talking to.

I really hope horatio was referring to samantha... I would hate to see Ryan treated this way. And I can't stand Sam anymore. Unfortunately on Friday I'm leaving for Italy and I won't see the episode, so please cross your fingers even for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back