** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

That's exactly the first thing that came to my mind... I hope not...

2. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Ok, folks, stop the panic, we know nothing for sure yet. Lets think positevely:)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope Sam does NOT return to the show next season. She doesn't fit in with the rest of the cast IMO. If they want a Sam on the show again, they should bring back Sam Bellamontes (Cristian de la fuentes). I liked him. If they want another female, they should bring back Valera rather than bringing in a new cast member. It would be easier for the viewers that way. Getting used to a new character is never easy and from what I can tell, the majority of the audience has not really warmed up to Samantha and I don't see that changing.

As for Eva's new comedy, I wish her the best, but you never really know what's going to happen with pilots. A lot of times, they pick the worst ones to air and the ones they don't pick up would have been better shows (in my opinion anyway). I really hope Miami gets picked up and I hope to goodness they do not keep Samantha.

4. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I'm beginning to think that CBS loves to create drama and panic amoung the CSI Miami fans. I sometimes get the feeling they have no respect for the fans, and they get a cheap thrill out of the stir they cause.

As far as Eva's new role, if it's filmed in LA, she could probably do both like Adam did during season 8.(And UB was filmed in NYC) Especially if it's announced that Miami is back for a final shortened season and there may be episodes that she won't be in like this season, more power to her.

5. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

I can see it now! Les Moonves, Nina Tassler, and Julie Chen were smoking a big fat doobie last week in the CBS board room. Les got bored, and Julie said, "Let's f*ck with the CSI Miami fans this week!" :guffaw:

Seriously, CBS does not know what they are doing yet. They are in the process of casting and filming their new pilots for next season. If they are all dogs, they will probably bring CSI Miami back, but if they have a few that turn out really good, they have to cancel some of the older declining shows to make room for the new ones. Until they get those pilots in the can and have a chance to view them and show them to some focus groups, they have no idea what they are going to do with CSI Miami.

6. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

ragincajun, couldn't agree more :thumbsup:
    As for me, it's highly unlikely CBS deliberately want to creat panic among Miami's or NY's fans. I don't think they have a time for such stupid things.

7. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Did anyone else pick up on the last lines of the Kate O'Hare interview with Emily and Adam? Odd, I thought. But maybe more teasing...

(Interview is on Latestfrom...)

Just adding a few thoughts since I wrote the original comment...

That he's negotiating is obvious - he needs a new contract like everyone else. I somehow doubt this is David trying for an extra million. Having read, over the years, how he feels about Horatio, I would guess (and it's clearly only a fan's guess) that he sees the end coming and wants some control over how it's handled, particularly H's exit. I hope they give it to him. And as for - could it continue without him? Well, no, it couldn't. If CBS are already considering whether to risk another season, they are, I would think, very unlikely to risk it without their leading man. Just my thoughts...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  8. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Looks like there's some bug in latestfrom, so I can't find the article:(

9. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

Eva La rue twitter:
    "I hope w all my heart that CSI Miami gets picked up,but when annced that we were in limbo,I knew I needed to look 4 a new gig just in case!"

"super exited about the new pilot cuz it's a comedy! If it doesn't get picked up tho,and CSI does, I can still go back"

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I know there is a 140 character limit but I think some words you cannot shortened. Like exited. You are exited? :confused:

11. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

Sorry I forget the "c" it's excited! My mistake :)

12. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

You know, Eva is so awesome with the fans - the best out of all the cast, IMHO. It's as if she's not just ON the show, but a FAN of the show. She's been pretty much upfront and honest w/us about stuff regarding Miami, and has always been very supportive and gracious about the show.

Personally, I think Eva leaving would be a huge loss to the show. She's a much better actress than any of those lab rats (even Valera, who I like), and Sam can't hold a candle to her in terms of Eva's chemistry and history w/the rest of the team. Eva brings a very raw, real and natural emotion to the show that would be missed, and her chemistry w/the team would be a big loss.

It would be fun to see Eva in a comedy, and I wish her the best, but if they renew Miami for another season, I would like to see some closure for ALL the characters, including Natalia.

13. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Well, congratulations to Eva. It's not a good sign for CSI: Miami but I'm glad she's pursuing other projects. Good for her.

I really hope the "Delquesne" drama gets resolved over these next two episodes, whether the show gets renewed or not. There are so many fans who have been wanting to see them get back together for a long time and deserve some closure no matter how the relationship turns out.

I was confused about what Emily Procter said in the interview with Kate O'Hare. What does David's contract negotiations have to do with it? Is he renegotiating or not???

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Unfortunately, I don't understand a lot from that interview. Here is the link for those who haven't read it: http://www.l8estfromcsimiami.com/2012/03/kate-o-hares-interview-with-emily.html
    I really hope it will be resolved too, I'm fed up with constant waiting...

EDIT: Oh, well, I think we have an answer:http://www.l8estfromcsimiami.com/2012/03/tv-line-calleighs-life-changing.html
    I'm excited, but will wait with my enthusiasm until I see it :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No particular fanbase is any more deserving than anyone else - every fan wants closure on thier favorites, they deserve it just as much. Personally, I think it stinks that this could be the last few episodes of the series & TPTB are wasting time on a romance rather than focusing on thier leading man & his team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.