If you could bring one character back, who would it be?

If you could bring one character back, who would it be?

• Jesse Cardoza (Eddie Cibrian)

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Dr. Tara Price (Megalyn Echikunwoke)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dr. Alexx Woods (Khandi Alexander)

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Det. Yelina Salas (Sofia Milos)

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Det. Timothy Speedle (Rory Cochrane)

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Lt. Megan Donner (Kim Delaney)

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
I liked Alex better than than Tom Loman, the new guy that is the medical examiner. Alex had such a good heart for people, she was different than the other two medical examiners on the other CSI Shows.

Hello calleighspeedle,

Is that a younger picture of Speed? I noticed the picture was in Black and White, so I figured it was a head shot taken in college or when he first started acting. It's a shame that he only did one season. I heard he was burned out of all the long hours it took in a day to record CSI Miami. I think Roy is back to doing Broadway now.

jimihendrix said:
I think Roy is back to doing Broadway now.

If you're speaking of Rory, I don't think he was ever on Broadway--at least to my knowledge. I do know that he wanted to focus on independent films/smaller projects and has done so since leaving Miami.

Also, he was on the show for two seasons. :D

That being said, I'd still bring him back to the show even if it was just for one episode (like in season 6, I believe?). I felt a tad jipped during the season 8 premiere when we learned about how the lab formed and it was sort of molded to fit the latter seasons rather than what we'd learned from the first few seasons, which obviously would have included Speed (I'd get into the continuity issues but I did still enjoy the episode and how they reimagined the formation of the lab). It's a shame Rory wasn't interested. :lol:

It'd actually be interesting to see Megan again at some point before the series ends. I don't think we really got a sufficient wrap-up for her character; it seemed rushed and thrown under the rug and despite the behind-the-scenes reason for writing her out, they could have been a little more creative than a Dear John letter. *shrug*

I miss Alexx too she so reminds me of NCIS Ducky (they both speaks to dead lol). But Tom's ok too (these snappy remarks with Ryan lol)

Hello calleighspeedle,

Is that a younger picture of Speed? I noticed the picture was in Black and White, so I figured it was a head shot taken in college or when he first started acting. It's a shame that he only did one season. I heard he was burned out of all the long hours it took in a day to record CSI Miami. I think Roy is back to doing Broadway now.

That is a headshot of Rory taken from when he first started acting. I found it on my external drive.

jimihendrix said:
I think Roy is back to doing Broadway now.

If you're speaking of Rory, I don't think he was ever on Broadway--at least to my knowledge. I do know that he wanted to focus on independent films/smaller projects and has done so since leaving Miami.

Also, he was on the show for two seasons. :D

That being said, I'd still bring him back to the show even if it was just for one episode (like in season 6, I believe?). I felt a tad jipped during the season 8 premiere when we learned about how the lab formed and it was sort of molded to fit the latter seasons rather than what we'd learned from the first few seasons, which obviously would have included Speed (I'd get into the continuity issues but I did still enjoy the episode and how they reimagined the formation of the lab). It's a shame Rory wasn't interested. :lol:

It'd actually be interesting to see Megan again at some point before the series ends. I don't think we really got a sufficient wrap-up for her character; it seemed rushed and thrown under the rug and despite the behind-the-scenes reason for writing her out, they could have been a little more creative than a Dear John letter. *shrug*

Hello Finch,

Thank you for giving me the background on Mr. Speedle. Your right, he was on for two seasons, but I think he got shot in the store in Season 2. That's when he left. He came back on later as he was in Heaven talking to Eric Delko, telling him how to handle a crime or some situation. I guess the actors and actress come and go because of their personal lives away from the job or they have a dispute with the directors of the show.

Hello calleighspeedle,

That is a nice looking picture of a young man, chasing his dream! I know he has done other things, but I have to look up what he has done in the past.

Yes, you are right. I have Seasons 1-8 on DVD, and Tim was on the Second Season. He went out with full military honors, and that was nice.

Now that the earlier seasons are running on A&E, I'm really missing Maxine Valera (Boti Bliss, DNA tech) and Cynthia Wells (Brooke Bloom, expertise in handwriting, ink & printers).

I think A&E shows them so early in the weekday mornings that really, nobody is watching. AMC is shows 3 hours of it in the late afternoon/evening hours. A good escape from the National News on all the major news networks, being this is an election year.

Last edited:
People watch if they are at home. I watch the repeat at 7am ET/6am CT since it's early enough to catch before I leave for work. If I have a day off, like last Monday, which was President's Day, I watch ALL the repeats on both A&E and AMC. The great thing about AMC is they repeat the episodes again late at night, so I can watch them then. I'm pretty devoted--if I'm awake, I'm watching CSI: Miami!
redbiggrin.gif

For kicks on one episode, they should bring back that I.A. Man, I think his name is Steler? Let Horatio, Eric, and Ryan whip up on him really good one more time! I would get a big kick out of that! That man was jelious of Horatio! We know who the best man is!

I wish I had at least Estonian channels. They do reruns at mid-day basis with episodes from newer seasons in the evening.

Also I'd be grateful if TV3play had at least csi miami episodes aviable to watch online because sometimes I'm just not having enough time at library to wait for other online sources to load stuff and then actually watch (an hour time for internet using is way too few even with all my multi-tasking).

Yeah sometimes I miss Stetler too. But only when I kinda miss his and H's interactions.
Few times when there was this badass H threatening suspects I wanted him to kick Stetler's butt that way. But I liked Ryan's way too.

Although that storyline kinda surprised me because seemed bit rushed.

Back