If you could bring one character back, who would it be?

If you could bring one character back, who would it be?

• Jesse Cardoza (Eddie Cibrian)

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Dr. Tara Price (Megalyn Echikunwoke)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dr. Alexx Woods (Khandi Alexander)

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Det. Yelina Salas (Sofia Milos)

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Det. Timothy Speedle (Rory Cochrane)

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Lt. Megan Donner (Kim Delaney)

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
I voted ages ago, for Speed, so I can't vote again, but at the moment I think I'd like to see Yelina again. She might be the one to start to put H back together again.

I agree!! I would love to see her again. She was a strong women who complimented H; certainly a better choice than Marisol.

I never really liked speed that much. I don't really know why, he just didn't really capture my attention that much. I voted for Jesse. He just fit so well with the team and the whole show. I loved watching him, Ryan, and Walter together. Eddie has such a sweet, happy face and demeanor about him, so he was enjoyable to watch. :) I wish they would talk about him some though. It's like he never existed.

2 words: Jesse Cardoza.
I just loved the way he got along with Ryan and Walter. They were like the 3 Musketeers and The 3 Stooges rolled in to one trio. I loved how Jesse went about the job of being a CSI and a cop.

Yelina -- liked the chemistry betw she and Horatio.

Casting a vote for the missing Rick Stetler choice as well -- added spice and condescension and menace -- he was great at getting under Horatio's skin.

I liked alexx and miss her but I miss speed more. The show has never been the same. He had such a presence I always enjoyed watching him. Iv still not gotten over him not being there.

I voted for Speedle, though I know Rory won't come back, and since Tim's dead--so is this idea. :lol: But, that's what I have fanfics for. A close 2nd would be Alexx. In fact, I'd like to see Khandi make another guest appearance where she can meet Dr. Loman. I think they would hit it off and become good friends. :)

I never really liked speed that much. I don't really know why, he just didn't really capture my attention that much. I voted for Jesse. He just fit so well with the team and the whole show. I loved watching him, Ryan, and Walter together. Eddie has such a sweet, happy face and demeanor about him, so he was enjoyable to watch. :) I wish they would talk about him some though. It's like he never existed.

I never cared much for Jesse or Ryan (sorry for those who are fans) I could never get into their characters at all. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. :confused:

I never cared much for Jesse or Ryan (sorry for those who are fans) I could never get into their characters at all. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. :confused:
Just shows everyone has different taste.
I'm still all for bringing back the writers from the earlier seasons.

Just shows everyone has different taste.
I'm still all for bringing back the writers from the earlier seasons.

That would be great. The earlier seasons had more of an edgy feeling to it than the later seasons.:)

I miss Alexx sometimes, but I don't think she would fit into the show now truthfully. She was great in the earlier, darker seasons.

Back