George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

If anyone has INSP (the Inspirational Network) they just started Just A Walk In The Park. :bolian: They're calling it special Valentines Day programming. :D Finally a station I've got.

And they're showing it again Saturday night at 8pm.

Susan

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Finally! New Nick tonight! :D Really looking forward to this one.

And don't forget...he's chatting live online today at 2:00PM EST. :)

ETA:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yes, thanks for the chat, George! :) Always nice to hear something from you! :D

Mom... you double posted!!! :eek:;)

4. Smokey

Oops! Bad mod! I fixed it. Sorry...got lost in the excitement. ;)

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

:lol: Just wanted to act like a mod for once too :lol:

6. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

LOLOL :lol:

Ha! Even though you edited before I got here, it was finally nice to hear that someone besides me had an unintentional double post! (Although I'm proud to say I have that delete button now) :D

And yes, thank you George! Really enjoyed the chat, and that you took the time to do it for us! :bolian:

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

First of all, loved the chat yesterday, even though it was hard to follow.

As for last nights show - he was looking mighty fine. Liking the longer hair.

I think he did a great job with his scenes last night, as always.

Saw, this on ew.com, and have to agree:
    Nope, what’s propping up CSI these days is Danson, the comforting steadiness of George Eads’ Nick, and now Shue.

8. Smokey

Absolutely he did a great job! And looked great too. ;) The longer hair was just about right, but I'm not too sure about what's coming up. :lol:

So true! And it was really evident last night. To me the rest of the episode felt disjointed...I had trouble following who was who and why they did what they did and why they were where they were, but Nick's scenes were really focused...and easy on the eyes. ;)

9. blackflag

The chat was great yesterday. Like said, it was hard to follow but it was fun.

He did do a fantastic job last night. Nick needs a case that he isn't so sad/disappointed in the end. :(

Liked the hair in this one as well as last week in Tressed to Kill (think it was perfect there! ;)). From the promo next weeks is ok. It's after that that I'm not too sure. :lol:

I find Nick the steadiest character from episode to episode. If he reacts towards something one way in this episode then he reacts the same way to it in the next.

Susan

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  10. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

The chat was fun yesterday, I'm just sad that I had to leave half way through to go to work. I got there and told them that they are lucky that I didn't call in "sick" because I was in the middle of something very important. When they asked me what and I told them they were pretty shocked that I pulled away from the computer. By the time I got to work and settled in, the chat was over.

11. Smokey

I'm going to post the chat answers from George here. Sorry...don't have the questions, but you can kind of figure out what was asked. :) It's obviously missing some stuff tho...about the dogs and the rings. Too bad they can't put up an official transcript.

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

He mentioned the rings? What did he say?

13. Smokey

I really wonder where the rest of it went. :wtf: He talked about Justin Bieber (nicely!) and also about the rain scene in "Turn, Turn, Turn". As for the rings, he said they're his personal rings and he changes them up to mess with us since he knows we notice them. :lol: Said his favorite is the skull one right now.

14. CSIFAN11

CSIFAN11 Dead on Arrival

Someone asked if the ring was personal or just for the show. He said it was personal but that he knew people noticed them so he started switching them up to mess with us! :)

I'm not sure why they missed logging so many answers. He also talked about his two new dogs Dottie and Duke and about the music he listens to. He also mentioned that he has been asked to direct but he doesn't have time and he is still interested in doing it someday but wants to shadow a director so he does it right. I'm sure I"m missing other stuff but that's what comes to mind right now.

It was a really good chat but wasn't moderated very well. I was lucky enough to be able to watch it live so I caught a lot of the answers.

This is what he said about music: "At home I play jazz, all day. In car/gym, I listen to Alter Bridge or Jorn. I like heavy rock, borderline metal."

15. blackflag

If anyone's interested - on Friday at 2 David Berman will be chatting. Wonder if anyone will ask about the 'Super Dave' nickname.

I love that he's changing the rings around just to mess with us. :lol: Said his favorite was the skull one right now because of something to do with how Nick looks at death. (something like that. Unfortunately that was when they were having lots of problems getting his answers up on the other side.)

Also mentioned his dogs. They've got a 2 year old Pug named 'Dottie' and a 2 month old named 'The Dude'. :lol:

And CgrGrl, just for you since I saw your question go by on the screen - If it's sunny out he's either playing golf or riding the motorcycle, so yes he still rides. :)

Susan