Ms Willows Regrets Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jan 14, 2012.

1. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

yeah I saw that as well, that is not so very Catherine at all, from what DB saw that resignation letter in his email, and he realizes that is not real one and went out to save catherine in time.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Anyone else wondering when DB said "Someone once told me to walk away", do you think it was
    Julie (Elisabeth Shue)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wondered that too.

4. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I thought he went to her house to talk her out of it... Could work either way.

5. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

In the preview for next week, DB, Catherine & Doc are holed up somewhere. DB calls Jim and says, "time to bring us in" which is probably code for< "pretend we're dead."

Didn't Horatio Caine do this one season?

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Burnt beyond recognition usually equals faked death. We'll see. I think Cath will fake hers as well, that is the impression I am getting.

Loved the bugs & chicken scene between Greg and Nick, was cute and funny.
    "I won't tell DB if you won't"

Pretty good and exciting episode.

I didn't think it was fake, I just assumed that is why DB went to Catherine's house. To talk her out of it, he just happened to get there in time to save her.

7. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I thought like you on that one, Wojo.

I loved this episode. Probably one of my favorites so far because of how it was Cath centered. A lot of angst and drama which is what I like. My shortest review for an episode yet but fine by me. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that needs nit picking. Can't wait to watch it again :)

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Just saw it (hate having to wait til the weekend to watch these). I liked it. A little over the top but I enjoyed Catherine being a badass and not willing to go down without a fight.

And I agree that McQuaid and Laura probably aren't dead. Can't wait for the next episode.

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Well, now that I am somewhat calmer, all I can say is wow. There's a reason why Marg is my favorite actress, and this episode only reminds me why. When it's time to deliver for a big episode, she steps up every time and delivers. I think the scene with her, DB, Pratt, and Vartann was one of the best scenes she has done on the show. Catherine's anguish spoke volumes here. It's a shame Marg will get looked over at the Emmy's cause this episode gave her some incredible stuff to work with (finally).

The scene with her and Lou at the end absolutely broke. My. Heart. Wow. I know Alex isn't credited next week, and a lot of signs point to a cover up/for McQuaid to survive, but a teensy part of me is hoping for a happy Vartann/Cath ending. (A teensy part of me is still hopeful Billy will show Up too despite recent statements too...)

Even though I had watched the teaser video the ending still had my heart pounding. Although I hate CSI in peril, I loved the end. It made sense to have Cath get hit. It really would have been stupid had she been shot at hundreds of times and NOT been hit. I'm all for BAMF Cath, but come on.

Hard to believe after 200+ episodes, Marg is at the end. :( Next week looks amazing. I'm particularly excited to see the Cath/DB/Doc scene.

10. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Wow....just, wow. I can barely describe how awesome this episode was :D:hugegrin:. Marg's acting was fantastic :thumbsup:.

OMG, Poor Catherine, her reaction when she thought her friend and Agent Mcquaid were killed was too sad :(:(:(, (yeah after reading all your posts, I think I might start going with the theory that they may not be dead, or Laura might not be dead) and even though that scene between her and Vartann was short, it was still kinda sweet, yet heartbreaking at the same time, especially when she said "you deserve more" (or something like that). He really shouldn't have let her go in there a lone though, I understand that maybe there was nothing he could've done, but you'd think, it would get inside his head to stay at home with her anyway for her own protection, since she was getting pretty close to this company they were investigating and she already had a personal connection to someone who was a witness to Mark Gabriel's job (otherwise, they wouldn't have attacked her in the first place). Then again, maybe there's no way he or anyone else could've known much less suspect that her life would be in danger. Either way, D.B. couldn't have come at a better time!!!

It was no surprise seeing her act strong and kinda badass, she's always been a tough lady. I agree though, it would've been very unrealistic, if she never got hit after seeing all those bullets, and now that we're stuck with a cliffhanger, I'm even more nervous about the next episode :(. At least they're not killing her off (Thank GOD), I would've gone completely nuts!!!!

The whole story, this illegal company thing intrigued me BIG TIME, :D I'm really curious to see how this will all end next week.

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

THAT WAS ONE HELL OF AN EPISODE!!! Wow! Love everything in it. This is the way I want Catherine to leave, with a bang (literally and figuratively). I love the character since the beginning. I thought this a perfect storyline for her exit on CSI. Anyway, I have a pretty good idea of who the mole is, if there is one. I hope I'm wrong because it's kind of obvious who he is. And I think both Laura and the FBI agents are dead.

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

K-Bug: A teensy part of me is still hopeful Billy will show up too despite recent statements.

I have to admit that I'm still holding on to that hope as well. A nice little 'Life after CSI' chat would be awesome.

13. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, I know what you guys mean :(, I've always loved Catherine and Grissom's friendship. I'm having my doubts now, but hopefully I'm wrong and Billy will actually show up, even for just a small scene or 2.

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I have this mental image of Catherine in a hospital bed and she wakes up and sees Grissom there. I don't know, the whole thing just seems too important for Billy NOT to be there.

Oh well. If/when I'm disappointed there always fanfic. :lol:

15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

:lol:,:lol: that's true.

If Nick, Sara and Greg are involved in her exit next episode though or they all at least get a chance to say a proper goodbye to her, I think that will be good enough for the most part, but still, it would be awesome to see Grissom again :):).