** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Still closer than for me. I'm only at episode 3 tonight.

2. Fly Chick

Fly Chick Civilian

I'm new to the forum, but the isnow the third season that has been ho-hum for me. I'm bored. I don't care for Horatio and am more interested in thenothers in the lab, yet my fave character is still left out. I'm bored and looking to dump the series as a whole since my fave character looks like she's on the way out. It's the only explanation with the surge of the new chick and the regression of the only character I watch the series for. Really, seriously in deep dissapointment for this season.

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Who is your fave? Calleigh or Natalia? Because they both seem left out for the sake of the new chick.
    As an hard-core EC fan I know how you feel about that season. I'm bored with this season too, that's why I hardly ever watch anymore(onle have seen 2 episodes, will watch Adam's for sure though).

4. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

I'm over the EC on again off again romance. I think they both need to remain friends and form romantic relationships outside the lab.

5. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I do agree, it seems as though Samatha is stealing the spotlight from the other long-running female characters. I hope she's not going to replace one of them.

I'd rather we not see Eric or Calleigh in a romantic relationship with anyone else, ever again.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think Samantha's here to stay, at least I hope not. She has zero chemistry with anyone in the cast (except maybe a little bit with Walter). I think she'll go out in a similar way to Tara and Cooper. I still think she's a spy for O'Shay or the Navarros.

7. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I reckon that both Sam and O'Shay are on Diego Navarro's payroll.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. I've always thought O'Shay was extremely dirty. I'll be glad when the team can finally nail him on something LOL.

9. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I'm hoping that when O'Shay gets caught, it will have a snowball effect until Diego finally gets taken down.
    My theory is that as soon as Horatio went after Esteban, Diego put O'Shay in his path so that Esteban could keep on killing and also put Sam in the lab via O'Shay so that she could tamper with evidence which traces back to both he and Esteban.

10. spencerreidfan

Isn't it pretty much clear that Diego has O'Shay in his pocket?

I do agree about Samantha; it just seems too convenient that she would screw up the DNA evidence on Esteban's case when she seemed to be a perfectly competent night shift technician.

The final installment in the Taunter storyline is 10.16, which is coming right up. Hopefully H and the team can take all three scumbags down.

11. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I agree Spencer, but even the people who seem to be very clean ,can be very dirty :)
    And hopefully H and the team can take the three down, or they'll have to call in some help.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

13. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I know the spoilers often don't turn out the way they say, but this gave me a horrible sinking feeling. It sounds very much like the end of the road... Can anyone see Horatio surviving if his team's ripped away from him? I feel we're heading for something nasty.

14. spencerreidfan

My first instinct is that this is the producers WAY overblowing something that won't be as shocking as it sounds. But if this is Miami's last season, I hope that we won't be left hanging or with an unsatisfying ending.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It sounds interesting. It would really suck though if the show is canceled and the team stays disbanded. But it would make for interesting stories to see how they deal with it when season 11 begins. Sounds a lot like Vegas but maybe they could give it a different twist and send each one to a different department or shift. I just hope it's not something that Horatio resolves in the first 15 minutes of the season premier, but something that goes on for at least a couple of episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.