Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dag-nabbit! I tried to edit my previous post, but the site logged me out and I lost what I wrote. Luckily it wasn't much! :lol:

8.18:

~ Mac heads to a pharmacy after the team solves a case, but a man rushes in and demands drugs from the pharmacist. Mac identifies himself as a police officer, and the man shoots at him. Mac is able to take him out, but someone else shoots him while his back is turned.

~ Everyone is very upset, of course. Flack and Jo rush to the hospital, and Flack has to calm Jo down because she's panicking. The team is more determined than ever to catch whoever did this. (I see everyone but Sid, but I hope he'll be there.)

~ Mac "sees" Claire. He also has visions/hallucinations with other members of the team.​
It's not much, but the main focus of the episode will be Mac's condition. It looks like we'll have a lot of good team interaction while they try to solve the case and wait to find out Mac's fate.

And no, I don't know what Mac's fate will be! :eek:

:censored: I was hoping that it was Lindsay!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :censored:

I wouldn't have minded it, but with me it'd have been a big shipper thing. Mac's the better choice overall, I think.

I wouldn't have minded it, but with me it'd have been a big shipper thing. Mac's the better choice overall, I think.

I'm not trying to cause a dispute here, but Mac's had too much of this type of thing happen to him, so Lindsay should have something like this happen to her.:p

Maybe, but this is the big season (potentially series)-ending episode, and Mac is and has always been the lead character. I mean, it's Gary Sinise! :lol: If we could guarantee another season, maybe, or as a mid-season finale, but I couldn't see anyone but Mac being at the center of a potential series finale.

I read that it will start with Mac in the hospital and then go earlier, but hopefully the whole ep won't be that. And I'm not sure where they got their info from.

Jo panicking :D I so want to see that. The hallucinations I'm not so crazy about. They just did that with Horatio and his wife so meh. But injured Mac sounds very interesting. And I'm with those who want Christine to be missing ;).

Alright. After spoiling myself during the last couple of weeks, I can't help but reply to the news concerning the final of Season 8 ;) To be honest, I don't know what to make of it. I mean, it's Mac again. I agree with those who think it's a bit too much of Mac getting injured since S7 just ended like that: a near death experience that made him leave the lab for - whooaa - one episode in S8. Then on the other hand I like seeing Mac spring into action (I use the word like though what I mean is love :)). So, well, I guess I'll have to wait till March to decide whether or not it's a good plot. But I'm pretty sure they won't let him die.

I'm just concerned about this Christine storyline. Though I'd like to see Mac with someone nice (which does not include a British accent that makes you feel watching BBC News), I never liked this pop-up love interests such as Aubrey, who suddenly disappeared from the show for whatever reason. It was very nice but then so damned obvious when they first met.

As for the cliffhanger: from what they made up for Miami I can imagine that it ends up with Christine being pregnant, like Mac was actually rushing to the pharmacy/drug store to get a pregnancy test for her :lol: ...just kidding...

I'm just concerned about this Christine storyline. Though I'd like to see Mac with someone nice (which does not include a British accent that makes you feel watching BBC News), I never liked this pop-up love interests such as Aubrey, who suddenly disappeared from the show for whatever reason. It was very nice but then so damned obvious when they first met.
\
:guffaw::lol::guffaw::guffaw:

I just hope it isn't rushed...love on TV is always too dang fast.

And I'm gonna scream if they pull anything Miami on us.:scream:

I read that it will start with Mac in the hospital and then go earlier, but hopefully the whole ep won't be that. And I'm not sure where they got their info from.
Yeah, the spoilers I saw suggested that we would see Mac injured and then go back to see the events leading up to that.

It's overdone, but I understand why shows do it - anybody who happens to catch the beginning of the episode could be pulled in and stick around once they see that exciting first minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back