Ms Willows Regrets Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jan 14, 2012.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know about that. Grant Show (Agent McQuaid) isn't listed in the credits for next week's episode. Of course that could be to conceal that he isn't dead lol. But, I don't think they found out soon enough that the woman was one of the assassins. Alex Carter isn't listed for next week either and I can't believe they'd just leave the story of C/V hanging like that. :(

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Pretty good ep, I'll give it a B

Hopefully I can rewatch tomorrow, I had to watch on the teany tiny tv in the kitchen instead of our brand new one in the living room :(

And there was a cliffy, great! :rolleyes:

Lou, you should have gone in!!!!

Wounded Cath :eek:

Phew! Wasn't quite as much shooting as I was afraid there was going be

Ah so there's the new bug they were talking about, I was thinking about Grissom the whole time there, I was hoping Nick or someone would call him about it or at least mention him, hopefully next week ;)

Greg and Nick eating chicken :lol: I thought DB would catch them

Lots of Sara :thumbsup:

Brass was left in the dark again

Sara talking about Natalie there? Hmmmm

Hodges' mom got a new boyfriend

Great to see Archie :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

What good would that of done? He probably just would have gotten shot or worse.

4. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

Wow..talk about ending a cliff hanger with a bang.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Wow, really liked this episode. It really held my interest and kept me wondering how they are going to catch the bad guys. I am still wondering but I am sure by next week we will know. :)

Loved Greg coaxing Nick into eating the chicken. I could not have eaten with those bugs so close by.

I liked seeing Morgan and Sara work together for a change in the beginning.

Nice to see Archie, Henry and David.

Super Dave's humor in the morgue. :lol:

I think Laura and the FBI guy are truly dead...I don't think it was a cover up.

In a way I am glad Catherine got shot. I mean if she didn't get hit at all after all those shots it would have been ridiculous.

Can't wait for next week.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah, it may not be a cover up, but it would be a good way to make Laura "disappear" permanently and be safe.

Throughout the episode I kept feeling like Laura wasn't being entirely truthful and that she might have more to do with things than she let on.

7. GregNickRyanFan

And if it wasn't for the fact that woman assassin was there at the hospital with McQuaid and Laura, I'd say maybe there was a chance... but unless the female body in the burned car is the "agent" and not Laura and the FBI charred three other random bodies (which I doubt) then I don't think it is. I could be wrong, but if I am, I hope Cath doesn't ever know that Laura and McQuaid are still alive if they are because she'd be in danger again most likely. Even if they catch the three assassins and Mark, that doesn't mean there aren't more in their "organization".

8. JmieLGrissom

JmieLGrissom Civilian

AWESOME episode!!!! I love Archie. It was fun to see him again. And I really liked how D.B. covered up for Catherine and took the blame when Brass asked why they didn't call him. That was a nice thing to do. Ted Danson is doing so great on this show.

I saw Catherine in the body bag in next weeks promo, and was like OMG! I don't want TPTB to kill her off like they did Warrick!!!!
    :confused:

Happy to come on here and find out different. I'm soooo glad to hear she isn't getting killed off. Whew!

Can't wait till next week's episode! :hugegrin:

9. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

I'm sure it will be filled with twists and turns. I can't wait.

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Marg did a fantastic job last night.

I'm liking Nick as the new bug man, and enjoyed the scene with Nick and Greg feeding the chicken to the bugs.

I was hoping that Catherine would be working more with the original cast members though since this and next week are her last episodes.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That was a great episode. Marg was amazing throughout :). A little over the top for CSI but enjoyable.

There is only one thing I'm very pissed about, Vartann and Cath. What a waste of a great storyline. "You deserve more"?!?!?!? There were so many great ways the writers could've gone with this and that's how they decided to end it??? I'm very unimpressed and disappointed. What makes it a bit better is that she won't be going off into the sunset with the FBI guy.

Other than that... good episode. DB was awesome and Greg and Nick with the chicken was a great moment. I hadn't thought she would get shot so that did surprise me. Though it would be kind of ridiculous, like someone mentioned, if she didn't with so many bullets flying around.

12. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I loved the episode. I give it an A! The only reason I did not give it an A+ is that there should have been some mention of Grissom with all those bugs and Lindsay should have been involved even if just an email or phone call or something. She was such a big part of Catherine in the past.

My favorite humor parts:
    -Loved Greg coaxing Nick into eating the chicken.
    -Hodges mother has a boyfriend. lol.
    -Super Dave in the morgue. lol

I am glad Catherine got shot at the end because with all those bullets flying it would have been lame if she made it out unhurt. It would have made it so unbelievable. I knew Lou should have stayed. I was yelling that at the TV during that whole scene. I was glad D.B. got her, it ties him in with it being her ending and it was him that helped her.

I believe that Laura and the FBI agents are dead in the burned up car, but I could be wrong. It all depends on if they are gonna use the male FBI agent to go off into the sunset with Catherine. I am going to go with them being dead till I know more. I am looking forward to next week big time!

13. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I think Laura is not dead, I think she's strange and she hides a lot of things !

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I really liked it, but not enough Nick and Catherine together yet!!
    Unless something changes, so much for Nick's big part in Catherine's exit :rolleyes:

I totally had the feeling that Laura was involved somehow in the beginning, but now I'm not sure. If Laura and McQuaid are really dead, then it seems like it was the straw that broke the camels back for Catherine. I'm going to assume for now (without a 2nd viewing yet) that her resignation letter was written after DB sent her home and before he returned to the lab to read it. I think DB showing up at her house was so he could talk to her about it, not to "save" her, since he didn't know she needed saving yet. That said, his timing was perfect! And I think Catherine got shot after she got in the SUV, when they were firing at it as DB was trying to drive away.

When DB says 'have Brass bring us in', I think the body bags are a ploy to make them seem dead and increase their safety. It also looks like DB takes Cath to Docs house, so she can be treated for the gunshot on the QT. Just my observations anyway, but I really need to see it again, lol.

Loved Nick and Greg's chicken scene, and I thought for sure that DB was going to bust them :lol:

Another thought on McQuaid, since he's apparently not listed on next weeks cast list; If they are not really dead, it could be fixed where they are alive and just not seen in the ep. He could end up calling Cath after the bad guys are caught, and then their relationship could be left open ended for the viewers. Or they could just not be listed in order to not blow a surprise moment next week, or they could be dead. I was hoping that McQuaid wouldn't end up dead in this story arc though. :p

I'll probably have additional thoughts after I view it again! :thumbsup:

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I wish I could say I loved it, but I'm just not a fan of CSI as an action/adventure show. Leave that to the Fox network; I personally think they do it better.

That said, I thought Marg did a great job. Regardless of how it plays out, her pain at seeing the charred remains of her friends was heartbreaking.
    I also liked Sara and Morgan in this one, and of course DB. It would appear that the women of CSI are going to be challenging for him. I'm still not a fan of Nick as the new bug man, but apparently I'll have to accept it. :confused:

Not to nitpick, but I don't think running out into the open to challenge better armed would-be assassins in the middle of the street is the smartest thing to do. I can't imagine even Jack Bauer doing that. :lol:

I'll wait til I see next week's installment of Catherine's exit before I give a score to this one. I haven't seen anything yet that would make me think that Catherine is unhappy being a CSI and is ready to move on.

ETA: I thought Catherine's email resignation letter was bogus. Am I wrong?

I'm beginning to worry that cute little Matt Lauria's character is involved in this mess. I hope I'm wrong though. But, it's those innocent looking ones that you have to watch out for. LOL

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012