10x12 - 'Friendly Fire' - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jan 7, 2012.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Air Date: Sunday, January 08, 2012
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#1012) "Friendly Fire" ​

AN ECCENTRIC GENIUS IS ASSASSINATED WITH THE MOST UNIQUE WEAPON THE CSIs HAVE EVER SEEN, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, JAN. 8 ​

"Friendly Fire" - An eccentric genius is assassinated with the most unique weapon the CSIs have ever seen, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Jan. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. ​

SERIES REGULARS:
    David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
    Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
    Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
    Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
    Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
    Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
    Omar Miller (Walter Simmons) ​

RECURRING:
    Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)
    Wes Ramsey (Dave Benton)
    Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens) ​

GUEST CAST: Leonard Roberts (Matthew Stone)
    Malese Jow (Amanda Reed)
    Michael O'Neill (Jerry Wilkinson)
    Amy Gumenick (Heidi Taylor)
    Sendhil A. Ramamurthy (Raj Andari)
    Ben Whitehair (Protestor) ​

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron and Greg Bassenian ​

DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill RATING: To Be Announced ​

2. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

There may be a delay due to the late playoff game. And the next two weeks are repeats due to the Golden Globes and something else. Actually I am torn between watching this and the two-hour premiere of Downton Abbey on PBS. Fortunately, with PBS you can always view it online the next day.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  3. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

4. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

5. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

CSI: Miami is available online the following morning. That's how I watch.

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

7. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Looks to be approximately 17 minutes late in Detroit (EST). At least it is better than it could have been as the game ended on the very first play of overtime.

8. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Regarding Kyle...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHAT THE HECK!!! Why would the writers even decide just through that half a second bit in there? He better be in a future episode...

9. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Since no one has finished watching the episode yet...

I think the Samantha/Ryan/Eric storyline played out very well. "We can't go down that road again."

The episode had a lot of turns that I wasn't expecting. I didn't really see the gun deal coming, or the suicide.

Kyle for only half a second...REALLY!!?!?!

Eric told Samantha Ryan bought her the bracelet!!! I'm so happy!! I'm on the Samantha/Ryan bandwagon simply because I want him to have some love in his life, even though it's temporary since anyone reading the spoilers knows what happens. :(

I give the episode an solid A. It was a good beginning to end story. And Ryan got some serious time!! Yay!!

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I worked tonight so I'll watch the episode later. Glad to hear Ryan got some serious time and that it was a good story.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I highly disliked it, lmao. The only good part was Eric telling Sam that the gift was actually from Ryan. I'm glad they changed that from the way it was the last time I read the spoilers. I don't like Sam, but I'm glad it turned out better for Ryan, for now.

But seriously. Steering bullets? Lol.

AND THE KYLE SCENE HAHAHA. Why did they even bother to tell us Kyle would be in this episode? That hardly freaking counts, he didn't even talk. They could've taken that from the last time Horatio Skyped with him and added it to this episode. Seriously they either shouldn't have put it in spoilers or they shouldn't have had him in there at all. I guess it's good that we at least know he's alive. I mean I wasn't expecting much but I was expecting him to at least say something. Even a "hey dad" at the beginning would've been better.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I didn't know they adapted Wanted to a TV series. Where was Angelina Jolie?

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Enjoyed this episode very much, especially because Ryan had good screentime and he was adorable! Loved the Ryan/Samantha/Eric triangle. One of the best episodes of the season.

14. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

After watching the final scene, My guess the reason they put Kyle in fr a second is that maybe he'll be back...prob in the season finale or something.why else would the writers even bother doing that? Anyways, gave it a solid A :) loved the shooting scene an the part wen Horatio goes "what the hell is this thing?"
    Very very upset about the kyle spoiler though. Not gna offend anyone buy its prob the worst spoiler ever.im truly heartbroken :'( x

15. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

I give this episode B+
    firstly, there wasn't enough Horatio for me:scream:
    secondly, Kyle... well, I'm a bit disappointed. Of couse, I knew spoilers are rarely accurate but anyway I hoped for something better than couple of seconds. And I'm pretty sure too this "video" was taken from previous H-Kyle Skype talkings.
    Also out of nowhere street gangsters robbing bank with these cutting edge guns - a bit sloppy trick BUT awesome crossfire-scene justify all.

I absolutely adore Ryan, Walter and later Benton were so exited about gadgets (it was so boyish) and how Calleigh and H cooled them a bit. Perfect scenes:thumbsup:

I like also. It's good to see Eric behave as an adult cuz he was very often shown as a flippant and immature person.