CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yeah, I liked being able to store it up to use later too. Sometimes if I went over on a case, I'd just clear slowly and stock up energy for later. If you go over your max, it still counts - but does it go down to the limit over time, or do you get to keep the extra energy forever? I haven't not used excess energy yet.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Here's what their post said about it....

We want to know your opinion about the new energy changes! A) Energy is now able to "stack" and turns the number green. The green tells you when you are carrying more energy than your maximum refresh level. Example: You're at max 200 energy You go to a friends lab and pick up a coffee worth 20 energy You will now have 220 energy Note: You can still use coffee and other items that are in your inventory. However, if your energy bar is Green you will NOT be able to use those items, until you have spent your extra energy B) Mini-Game and Friends Labs will now instantly refresh your energy, rather thank give you an item C) Instant Energy Refills on "trace" Tiles Chocolate beans now randomly give you up to 5 energy, when searching "trace" tiles. Enjoy the boost, and follow the evidence!

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I'm kinda undecided on it now. It is more streamlined, with energy going straight to the bar, instead of having to click on dozens of coffee cups. I don't like it being "wasted" if you don't want to use it right away though.

At least it explains why it now opens the store instead of your inventory, when you try to search with not enough energy. :)

4. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

I've pretty much given up on the game. The change to the energy generation pretty much has ruined it for me. The cases are not very interesting. I can go through two of them and not remember what they are about 5 minutes later. Plus I have over $200,000 in funding with nothing left to spend it on. What's the point?

5. Smokey

It definitely could be improved. I have over 2 million dollars in funding, but there is nothing to do with it.

I have to admit tho I'm looking forward to when they (hopefully) take Ray out and put D.B. in. :lol:

6. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

They should also have a max coffee cup quota of 10, when collecting from friends' labs.

7. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

I guess I now just view it as a complex Whack-a-Mole game. There is no logic where the clues are placed. There's no social aspect of it--that you can play with other people. I dunno, it just seems like something you would do if you had 10 minutes to kill at the airport before a flight.

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I'm losing interest too - I've got more interesting games to play on my computer. :) I miss being able to process evidence in friends' labs, or at least look at their machines and try to guess what case they're on based on what's processing. :)

I hope they add Danson's character when the new season starts. I hate getting workbench stuff now.

9. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

What they need to do with this game is bring back the ability stock up on coffee cups again and be able to buy the basic coffee cups with funding.

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I am pretty much done with the game and they need to put in more cases.

I'm doing one case that I have finished over again and it's no fun.

11. Smokey

I haven't been playing nearly as much as I used to...just once and awhile when I have time to let the evidence process. So I still have several cases I can work on.

Is anyone else having trouble with batteries? I have 7 of them in my items, but it won't let me use them. Instead of a "Use" button like the coffee has it just has a "Buy More" button.

12. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

The same thing happened to me w/ the batteries :brickwall:

13. Smokey

I sent them a message about it and they responded saying it's a known issue, so hopefully they'll get it resolved....and we won't lose the ones we have!

14. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Hopefully or I'll be reacting like this : :scream: :brickwall: :censored:

15. Smokey

Is yours fixed? I haven't checked mine lately, but they sent me another email and said since they hadn't heard from me anymore they assumed it was fixed.