• Total voters

Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Sunday, December 11, 2011
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#1011) "Crowned"​

THE CSIs EXPOSE THE SEEDY UNDERBELLY OF CHILDREN'S BEAUTY PAGEANTS WHEN A CONTESTANT'S MOM IS MURDERED, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, DEC. 11​

"Crowned" - The CSIs expose the seedy underbelly of children's beauty pageants when a contestant's mom is murdered, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Dec. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.​

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)​

RECURRING CAST:
Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)​

GUEST CAST:
Danielle Parker (Melrose Gramercy)
Jenny Cooper (Suzanne Gramercy)
Kiersten Warren (Darla Chambers)
Larry Sullivan (Edwin Chambers)
Catheryn Brockett (Momager)
Kevin Ashworth (Announcer)
Lindsay Northern (Alicia Haverford)
Caitlin Carmichael (Tori Haverford)
Chris Bouffard (Stagehand)
Nick Sandow (Larry Gramercy)
Meredith Hagner (Jan Gramercry)
Taylor Cole (Samantha Cole)
Aisha Hinds (Dr. Rachel Porter)
Melissa Ponzio (Kathy Jennings)
Isabella Cramp (Six Year Old Jan Gramercy)
Kaya McKenna Callahan (Blakley)
WRITTEN BY: Bretty Mahoney and Krystal Houghton Ziv​

DIRECTED BY: Gina Lamar
RATING: To Be Announced

FutonCritic

I am SO excited for this episode!!! I think children's beauty pageants are absolutely horrible. I'll be glad to see Miami's spin on it.

And!!!! Eva's daughter will be in it! That will be so neat to see.

So... this is the one whose spoilers we've been hearing so much about. Horatio supposedly locks a suspect in a burning building and leaves him there. Do you think we'll even see anything like that scene?

So... this is the one whose spoilers we've been hearing so much about. Horatio supposedly locks a suspect in a burning building and leaves him there. Do you think we'll even see anything like that scene?

Not sure, but in a promo I saw, there's a man dangling from a balcony (looks like a theater of some kind) & Horatio stands there watching him struggle -- I can't remember word for word what is said, but H says something to the effect that he doesn't have to help him up.

Same here. I didn't think Horatio would leave someone to die... that other scenario sounds interesting ;) I'm glad we're seeing more of "bad boy" Horatio.

Well, it's six thirty and the game is still on, so Miami is gonna be more than a half hour late. :(

Last edited:
The game went over before 7pm, so the show will be between 35 and 50 minutes late. I'm sure it'll come on though because everything else has been so far.

Hey guys, it will be 41 minutes late in the Central time zone only. That's what "Latest from CSI:Miami" said on Facebook earlier.

Thanks, Holly. I wasn't sure because I turned it over there at 6:30 and the game was still on and I didn't turn it back over there to check again until ten till seven and by then, sixty minutes was already on.

41 minutes? Wow, that's messed up. I bet the ratings will plummet. *Grabs Pepsi and cookies*, I'm gonna need all the sugar I can get if I wanna stay up until almost midnight. :eek:

You're welcome Snowglobefan :) lol

41 minutes? Wow, that's messed up. I bet the ratings will plummet. *Grabs Pepsi and cookies*, I'm gonna need all the sugar I can get if I wanna stay up until almost midnight. :eek:

agreed. I may fall asleep in the middle. At least I had some extra time to clean and bleach everything in my apartment... :/

Back