Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah several of those guys aren't at the top of my list either or not even on my list is what I should actually say

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

George Eads and Jorja Fox will not be appearing in the episode. That could mean even more Greg for us!!

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I know. And it confused me. I think Eric deserves higher rank that 99. I was able to sweep over 55 before lost connection to server but I knew only like 10 of them and in my pov they deserved higher rank. Though I doubt there were some from my own list.

4. sharp52092

Maybe, big maybe

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high

But I am hoping for some scenes with Mrs Robbins :)

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG what??? Really? I'm crossing fingers for lots of Greg *crossing fingers*
    I want Greg-isode and I'm just starved for acceptable amount of him per episode.
    And I need an episode to add my list:lol:

6. sharp52092

I know that's on mine too, don't know if it's gonna happen since we have 3 new characters coming in and 2 are leads

If it does does happen it will be somewhere between Marg's departure and Shue's arrival and there is 3 episodes during that time

That or the end of the season, but that's unlikely imo :shifty:

7. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

that would be great if we got more Greg in "Genetic Disorder", sounds like that might end up being the case :). As for a Greg-centered episode, you're probably right that it's unlikely, considering how much screen time he even gets in general during finales; but if he does get a storyline, chances are it will end up happening near the end of the season, because if it was going to happen between Marg's departure and Elisabeth Shue's entrance, they probably would've said/hinted something by now, and I don't know how many new episodes we'll get after 12x12 before Shue comes in; we could end up just getting one (12x13), have another big break and then she comes in around 12x14. Either way, I don't know what our chances are :shifty:, but I really really hope we get a Gregisode.

8. sharp52092

Not necessarily, we haven't really heard anything about those episodes yet but again what are the odds? :shifty: I wish I could predict the future

What do you guys wanna see in the next Gregisode?

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I would just like to see him get really involved in a case that maybe hits close to home in some way, maybe reveal something about his past that makes the case emotional for him.

10. sharp52092

That's a good idea :)

I'd like to see him have a case like Unleashed for Nick where he gets a solo, emotional case, and be the hero without getting hurt like in Fannysmackin'

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

that would be great to have him work a case that involves his past, especially if he gets emotionally invested in it; I'd love to learn a little more about his history, maybe even meet one or two family members.

Greg on a solo case would be a great idea too :).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  12. sharp52092

Yes family would be nice

I'd like to know if Papa and Olaf are still alive

Also what his parents' marital status and what their occupations are

13. Dizzney

Yeah we know so much about Nick's parents (even met them) and have no clue about Greg's parents in any way, really. He only mentioned his dad once....mom a few times but nothing as to what they did. Another reason I like fics, they try to give him some background. :lol:

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

:lol: I know :)!! and they generally do a great job with it :); gotta love fanfiction! I keep wondering if there's a reason he rarely mentions his father, and I wonder what kind of relationship he has with his mom, especially after the way he's talked about her in 'fannysmackin'.

15. Dizzney

Yeah I get the feeling that Greg and his dad might not have gotten along that great. I think he was probably closer to his mom but she drove him crazy with her over protectiveness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.