George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I know they usually don't mention where characters are when they are not on, but since George's father would occasionally visit the set, I think it would be fitting if they mentioned he went home to attend his father's funeral.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I think it would be fitting if the dedicated an episode to him. ;) But I'm sure that is too much to ask.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I would have made him #1, but 55 is better than not being on the list at all I guess.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I would have preferred George to be #1 but I'm not going to complain about who is #1. That being said George did beat John Barrowman aka Captain Jack and some other fine looking men. Congrats George for being on the list.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Just watched the clip of Marg's farewell on etonline. George had some really nice things to say about Marg. And he looked really good. I noticed that his accent has been alot thicker lately - in this clip and the Zippered clip.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I saw it, so sad. I'm going to miss her. :( Poor George, he loses his dad and now he's losing his buddy. :( Even though he can still see her, he won't have her there on the set. :(

Big hugs, George! [​IMG]

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Did I hear Catherine call him Nicky? You know how much I love when she calls him that.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I finally got to watch the clip of Marg's goodbye. It was nice to hear them speak so highly of her, especially George, of course. ;) My boss was watching with me and I couldn't help myself...while George was talking I reached out and petted the screen. :guffaw: I'm glad he indulged me. :)

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

LOL! That made me laugh - I think all fans want to do that sometimes.

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

For those of us who are worried about Nick's role in saying goodbye to Catherine, Shane has an interview up with Joe Pokaski (supervising producer). It's not really spacific but I'm gonna put it under a spoiler tag just in case...

CSI Files: At the beginning of the season it was said Nick (George Eads) would play a pivotal role in Catherine’s exit. Is that being shifted a bit–is DB Russell (Ted Danson) stepping up in that role?

Pokaski: I think everyone plays a pretty big role. The scene we shot [Wednesday]… the episodes kind of focus on how Catherine is touched by everyone. So Nick plays a pivotal role, as does Russell. We didn’t know who the actor was when we started breaking the story. I think it’s fair to say pretty much everyone does, especially Nick and Sara who’ve been around.

Susan

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I read that this morning, and was glad to see the mention about Nick and Sara! :thumbsup:

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'll just say....

I'm not as enthusiastic as you are. "Everyone" plays a role. That's code for, "No, Nick has no more to do with it than anyone else, just like everything else this season." :( :scream:

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I see your point...

Well, I went and re-read it, and I see your point. Everyone will be involved, so I guess I just got a little over-excited when I saw the word 'especially' before Nick and Sara. I should slow down when I read :lol:

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

So, to me, it sounds like it is basically going to be a Catherine, FBI and DB episode, with nick and the others saying goodbye to her at the end of the episode?