Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I have too many to list :lol:. I always thought of Catherine as a mother figure to Greg, one of things I really liked about their relationship. just to name a few, I liked their interactions in season 4 when she started taking him out into the field and training him a little, and their scene together at the end of AKBF; love it :)!! but it's sad at the same time too, who's going to give advice to Greg when he falls for somebody again?

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

At times yeah I feel she's his mom at times, like yes that scene in AKBF

Again, I nominate Sara to look over the next one :lol:

Let's see that where she asks how he is in Double Cross, "You're having a great year" in Leapin' Lizard, "Checking out my butt again Greg? in Early Rollout

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

There have been a lot of good moments, but I think a lot of been flirting moments too. Like in "Who are you?" the scene with Catherine asking Greg for his tea and using it to melt the contraceptive. There was a lot of flirting in that scene. Plus the one in Season 3 when he points to his cheek for her to give him a kiss. I love those moments too.

4. sharp52092

Think I'll go watch some of their flirty days :)

If you look at about :23 you'll spy a little Greg in the promo, but I wish we had all of him ;):lol:

Hope he gets some good scenes with FBI team, I guess they might since the CSIs are going to be paired with an FBI agent but we know the ptb :shifty:

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have always enjoyed the banter between Greg & Catherine. I am gonna miss her.

6. Dizzney

Hope he gets some good scenes with FBI team, I guess they might since the CSIs are going to be paired with an FBI agent but we know the ptb :shifty: Actually I also spied him in the background in the brief bit showing everyone partnered with FBI people.

Yeah I'll miss Catherine and Greg scenes. No more moments like the end of AKBF :(

7. sharp52092

Hopefully we'll get one more like that before her exit

What do you hope his relationship with Finlay (Shue's character) will be like?

8. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I don't know, I can't really picture anything right now, but I'm willing to be optimistic and open to whatever relationship they'll have as long as they actually have Finlay working with Greg and interacting with him like the other new characters have so far.

9. Dizzney

Another cute Greg/Catherine moment was in Getting Off from season 4, when she was telling him how to get samples from a dead guy's boxer shorts. His comment about knowing guys who could wear the same pair of tightly-whities for 4 days and that whole exchange was cute. I loved the face he made during that. So cute.

10. sharp52092

Her character is supposed to be brutally honest, so I'm thinking one of their fist scenes will be like that

What will she be honest with him about? His crush on Morgan, his hair, hmmmm what else

I'd also like them to have something in common like she was once a lab rat too, just an idea writers ;)

Ugh you're making me wanna go back and rewatch that ep, and it's probably one of my 10 least favorite episodes

Stop it! :lol:

By the way your new avi is so cute :adore: I'd love to see Greg wear a Santa hat one day, where's that Christmas episode!! :shifty:

11. Dizzney

I know seriously. I still want a Christmas or at least Holiday CSI episode before it is over. I also want Bloopers on a DVD set one of these days.

12. sharp52092

Eric made BuddyTV's 100 Sexist Men of 2011 :D

13. Dizzney

That list pretty much sucks...so many I like should be way higher.

14. sharp52092

I agree :thumbsup:

15. Dizzney

I mean seriously, Eric at 99?, Christian Kane at 76? Ian Somerhalder at 13? He would be number 1 in my list. :) Although #1 is a might fine choice, but half the guys in the top 10 I never even seen before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.