Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Futon Critic is saying that a repeat of "Fracked" (eurgh) is supposed to air next Wednesday. "Zippered" is scheduled to air on December 7.

Am I right in thinking the next episode is the FBI guy episode?

So when is Doc's wife's ep?

Zippered is the first in the 3 part arc with the FBI and then ep 10 is the episode with Doc's wife (i think it's the last new ep of the year and then we start again mid January with Ep.11)

I'm not too surprised, isn't it usually around December, January, February and sometimes March where we have to wait the longest for new episodes anyway?

omg, Catherine's story arc is coming up so fast!

I HATE the time lapse. Hate it sooo much. I hope re-runs get to take the place at least some of the time.

"Willows in the Wind"? Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but that sounds slightly ominous. Like Cath is gonna have to run and hide for her life or something.

Well, at any rate, I hope that's not the case. But whatever happens, I just hope Billy Petersen pulls a Grissom and decides to show up at the last minute to drive it home. I know it said on the site that there were some scheduling issues regarding his appearance, but still... I'm hopin'. :bolian:

Press release

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A SEEMINGLY INNOCENT RANCHER WHO TURNS OUT TO BE A BALLISTICS EXPERT, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 7

Guest Stars Include Grant Show As Agent Viggo McQuaid and Matt Lauria As Agent Pratt, Who Work With The CSI Team On The Case; Titus Welliver As CEO Mark Gabriel And Annabeth Gish As His Wife, Laura Gabriel

CHEAT TWEET: This guy had two jobs before his death: Rancher and ballistics expert. Find out why. 12/7 10pm ET/PT #CSI LINK

“Zippered” – When the CSI team discovers a deceased rancher was also a ballistics expert, they have to work with the FBI to solve the case, on CSI, Wednesday, Dec. 7 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Grant Show guest stars as Agent Viggo McQuaid and Matt Lauria guest stars as Agent Pratt, who both work with the CSI team on the case. Titus Welliver guest stars as CEO Mark Gabriel, and Annabeth Gish guest stars as his wife, Laura Gabriel.

SERIES REGULARS:
Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)

GUEST CAST:
Monique Gabriela Curnen (Xiomara Garcia)
Grant Show (Agent Viggo McQuaid)
Matt Lauria (Agent Pratt)
Titus Welliver (Mark Gabriel)
Annabeth Gish (Laura Gabriel)
Sterling Beaumon (Drillbit)
Patrick LoSasso (Michael Newbury)
Benjamin Ciaramello (Lenny Wesson)
Kay Panabaker (Lindsey Willows)

WRITTEN: Joe Pokaski
DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

When I hear the name Viggo, I'm going to have the hardest time not thinking of Viggo Mortensen :lol: :alienblush:

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!
And Lindsay makes an appearance, even if Mom doesn't :bolian:

So happy to see Lindsey here!

And I know I've said it before, but, excellent casting for Catherine's exit arc!
Titus Welliver=awesome villain
Matt Lauria=:adore:

Last edited:
When I hear the name Viggo, I'm going to have the hardest time not thinking of Viggo Mortensen :lol: :alienblush:

Viggo Mortensen is the one actor Marg wanted to see on the show. Guess this is the closest thing to it. :lol:

Viggo Mortensen is the one actor Marg wanted to see on the show. Guess this is the closest thing to it. :lol:

Really? I didn't know that. I've liked him for years, now I wish she'd gotten her way!! :p :lol:

Really? I didn't know that. I've liked him for years, now I wish she'd gotten her way!! :p :lol:

Here's a recent quote from this November:

Oh gosh there’s quite a few. You know what, I’d love to work with…I mean a lot of actors that I’d love to have the opportunity to work with. I love Viggo Mortensen, I’ve always… he’s very handsome and…but just a wonderful actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back