Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, interesting

Russell, while not entirely perfect, is starting to fill in the CSI supervisor shoes quite well. He was pretty spot-on in his suspect interrogations this week, and his balance of suave and sophistication is working for me. It will be interesting to see him alongside Grissom (William Petersen), when he returns for a few episodes later this season

Hmmm, interesting

Russell, while not entirely perfect, is starting to fill in the CSI supervisor shoes quite well. He was pretty spot-on in his suspect interrogations this week, and his balance of suave and sophistication is working for me. It will be interesting to see him alongside Grissom (William Petersen), when he returns for a few episodes later this season

I think they're still going by what was said before the season started. At this point I don't think Billy will return as Grissom for more than maybe a scene or two. He's busy with family matters.

From EW.com:

CSI scoop, please! The original, not the spin-offs. — Natalie
CSI will soon get a visit from Marlene Knope! Pamela Reed has just been cast as Mrs. Hoppe, a genealogist and researcher who works with the team to solve a case involving the scandalous murder of her partner.

A familiar face, more recently for P&R fans :)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0715622/

Last edited:
Hmm... I could maybe see Pamela Reed as the new cast member. I do remember her short lived sitcom called "The Home Court" where she was a judge and a mom. I liked that show, it was cute.

From the Associated Press:

"CSI" - JORJA FOX

WASHINGTON (AP) -- There's a feeling of dread on the set of "CSI" and it has nothing to do with a murder. Jorja Fox says they're starting to shoot the episodes leading up to Marg Helgenberger's departure after 12 years. She says they've been on "this really fun high" since Ted Danson joined the show, but now, they're "about to be devastated." She says it's getting "pretty emotional" on the set. She says not a day goes by that someone doesn't ask Helgenberger to stay.

Jorja Fox says Marg Helgenberger is leaving just as "CSI" was getting to be fun again.

Jorja Fox says the cast isn't taking Marg Helgenberger's departure well.

Jorja Fox says she and Marg Helgenberger talk about her departure, since Fox also left the show for a while when it got to be too much for her.

Jorja Fox says if she could write an episode for her character Sara Sidle, she'd update fans on her relationship with William Petersen's character Gil Grissom.

"CSI" - JORJA FOX

WASHINGTON (AP) -- There's a feeling of dread on the set of "CSI" and it has nothing to do with a murder. Jorja Fox says they're starting to shoot the episodes leading up to Marg Helgenberger's departure after 12 years. She says they've been on "this really fun high" since Ted Danson joined the show, but now, they're "about to be devastated." She says it's getting "pretty emotional" on the set. She says not a day goes by that someone doesn't ask Helgenberger to stay.

Jorja Fox says Marg Helgenberger is leaving just as "CSI" was getting to be fun again.

Jorja Fox says she and Marg Helgenberger talk about her departure, since Fox also left the show for a while when it got to be too much for her.

Jorja Fox says if she could write an episode for her character Sara Sidle, she'd update fans on her relationship with William Petersen's character Gil Grissom.

Thanks Shane :) pretty interesting

"CSI" - JORJA FOX

Thanks Shane :) pretty interesting

Wow, that makes Catherine's departure all the more sad :(:(. I really want Marg to stay on longer too :(, I love her character, but I also understand that she wants to move on to other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back