Prime Suspect

They'll probably move it to Saturday/Sundays to burn the remaining episodes off. That's what they're doing with Harry's Law, though I don't believe that show is cancelled. Just a hiatus, though we all know what that means--as good as dead. :p

Oh, they've shut down production. It's as good as dead. I think this would have been a hit on CBS. It's a shame NBC is such a horrible network.

I loved last weeks episode. The shot out at the hotel was intense. Jane's scenes with the little girl were great. I loved that they bonded. Jane's banter with Reg was so funny. The ending was also a surprise. I can't believe they are not giving this show more love.

I will be DVRing those final episodes. Not gonna miss games. I am gonna miss this show. I was really getting to like it.

Oh, they've shut down production. It's as good as dead. I think this would have been a hit on CBS. It's a shame NBC is such a horrible network.
quality shows are starting to become a thing of the past sadly. The reality shows are all the rage now.
So sad but so true. I don't understand the big appeal with watching reality over drama, especially when it comes to good shows like Prime Suspect. Watching the latest exploits of the K Sisters is fine for a couple of hours but, after awhile, I want the meat and potatoes that comes with watching Community, CSI, ect. Prime Suspect could have been an Emmy caliber show, but NBC, in typical NBC fashion, cancelled it before giving it a decent shot.:( Knowing NBC, they'll probably put yet another unfunny sitcom in it's timeslot for spring. Can't wait.:rolleyes:

Back