Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if George will not be in any upcoming episodes?

Nope. If he does miss an episode it seems most likely to be the December 14 episode, "Genetic Disorder." Jorja is absent from that episode.

We were thinking he might miss one because of his father's funeral a couple of weeks ago, but since filming from then is done I guess he still got his scenes done?

Does anyone know if George will not be in any upcoming episodes?

Nope. If he does miss an episode it seems most likely to be the December 14 episode, "Genetic Disorder." Jorja is absent from that episode.

We were thinking he might miss one because of his father's funeral a couple of weeks ago, but since filming from then is done I guess he still got his scenes done?

Filming started November 1st and ended on Friday. So... I dunno.

Hmm....My guess is George won't be in that episode then. Unless he has a short walk on like he did in All In.

From CSI-mole at margamania - Marg's final episode... :(

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 12.12 "Willows in the Wind"

STORY LINE: A grisly string of killings being investigated by both the LVPD and the FBI has the authorities on a wild goose chase - until Russell comes up with a theory that ultimately leads us to the capture of the real bad guys...

Susan

STORY LINE: A grisly string of killings being investigated by both the LVPD and the FBI has the authorities on a wild goose chase - until Russell comes up with a theory that ultimately leads us to the capture of the real bad guys...

Susan

I don't spose as it's Marg's last episode Catherine couldn't have been the one to come up with the crime solving theory :rolleyes: don't get me wrong, i love DB, but it's her last episode for christ sake.
Makes me wonder whether she is indisposed and therefore the team have to track her down.

Susan

I don't spose as it's Marg's last episode Catherine couldn't have been the one to come up with the crime solving theory :rolleyes: don't get me wrong, i love DB, but it's her last episode for christ sake.
Makes me wonder whether she is indisposed and therefore the team have to track her down.

The wording of that makes me wonder "the real bad guys". Makes me think that maybe DB suspects someone on the inside... ie an FBI officer. Maybe he has to come up with the theory because one of his suspects is the FBI agent Cath is involved with and maybe she doesn't want to believe he's dirty.

I hope they aren't going to take Brass down a dark road after tonight...I'd hate for him to end up dirty.

I hope they aren't going to take Brass down a dark road after tonight...I'd hate for him to end up dirty.
Indeed..they already did that with Steller on Miami..hate to see history repeat itself..especially since I just saw the two part episode in season 4 where Brass condemns the actions that Vega took.

Why are we getting a repeat next week when Wednesday isn't a holiday? Is it because everyone's traveling on Wed usually?

Why are we getting a repeat next week when Wednesday isn't a holiday? Is it because everyone's traveling on Wed usually?

Well I know at most schools, colleges in particular, people get off for Thanksgiving on Wednesdays, especially if they live really far away and there's a 3-4 day weekend for them, so that could be part of it.

Well I know at most schools, colleges in particular, people get off for Thanksgiving on Wednesdays, especially if they live really far away and there's a 3-4 day weekend for them, so that could be part of it.

My DVR is not showing any CSI on Wednesday night at 10:00, not even a repeat?? Are they skipping one entirely? :(

The Futon Critic is saying that a repeat of "Fracked" (eurgh) is supposed to air next Wednesday. "Zippered" is scheduled to air on December 7.

Am I right in thinking the next episode is the FBI guy episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back