The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The Duggars are expecting #20. These people need to stop and everyone else needs to stop giving them attention!!! :scream:

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Ugh. That woman can't possibly be happy being pregnant all the time. Give your uterus a break, lady!!! The planet just recently reached 7 billion people, and she wants to have another kid? :scream:

3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

To my fellow class 'mates' and i use the term loosely.

To the first one, stop moaning all the time that you're ill, no one cares, and stop saying you're fat when you clearly know that your not, you're about 7 stone, just shut up and stop begging for attention.

To the second one, stop going on about how many people you have slept with, you make your self sound like some s***. You're 15 and saying you have slept with 10 people already? is that something to brag about? no it just shows that you pass your self around like a cold, which is not good so stop thinking it's 'cool' to do it, no one thinks it's 'cool' they just think you're pathetic, just stop.

Finally, to Five USA,
    You have put 3 episode's of CSI:NY on every day for the past 2 weeks and now you suddenly decide not to show anymore? What the hell? Do you know how hard it is to have to wait a week for new Mac? he's like a drug, i need my fix :lol: thanks a lot for making a obsessed Mac fan unhappy :(

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Mom! When you once and for all learn how to use your phone properly? You have phone for what? Five years? More? Then where's the problem to read manual and put little experiment to learn your way around? You don't have touchscreen so what's so hard about it?

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Good grief! I think she needs to give it a rest and let her son and his wife have the babies now (I know they have twins or something, or at least I heard that somewhere). As much as I love kids, I can't imagine anyone willingly going through labor that many times.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

No, Michelle's son don't have twins, they have two regular kids separately.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

God dammit, you stupid phone! Decide whether your battery is empty or not! Hour ago you announced it's nearly empty then it somehow got full. Now 20 minutes later you suddenly yell it's low again. :wtf:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, okay. I don't watch it, so I didn't know. I only saw them on Showbiz Tonight. Maybe they just made a comment about hoping it was twins or something LOL.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

That's okay. Michelle has a twins kids, I think it's a boys, I'm not sure. I use to watch it on TLC.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Come on foreign ppl on "chat" site, do you really think I'm stupid or total blunt? It doesn't even matter which "character/alter ego" I pretend, nah, that doesn't change anything.
    Do I seem a slut to you? I hope not because I totally hate being tend as a complete idiot. I'm defo not interested in anything more than a friendly chat over random stuff but your overall felony silliness made me create "egos" to keep up the talk just to make it normal.
    On the other hand it helped my imagination and language

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Had to google what's that about :p wow me says.
    Even tho we have one religious group here (inside Lutheran church) and for 'em birth control is not acccept (along with dancing, alcohol, tv etc.) and they sometimes have that child count. Best I know is 16 with 14 girls and 2 boys (erm, the boys are bit...girly too :lol: ) and having around 10 kids is not unusual. I really hate to drive to store and back since I have to drive by area where is one group of these (they usually live in same areas, since first there's a house and then a few kids build their houses nearby etc) and goddamn those children are dangerous when they are coming home from school! Almost hit one even I was very cautious but she didn't look to the sides at all when she crossed the road.
    And for that matter they usually got married quite young and when it's done then they start to have kids. Like one of my old teacher said. 15 yrs of school, 15 years of kids, 15 years of work and 15 years of pension.

My dad got his first phone somewhat in mid 90s. Even today, he has just basic Nokia phones and still even setting the alarm is difficult. He doesn't know how to text (well at least) he can pretty much call, answer the calls and read the texts. He doesn't know how to change ringtones, date and time or anything. And every once in a while he whines he wants some Nokia N9 :lol: :lol wtf you do with 500€ phone ? Besides, he drops those so much that imho (and mom's) no phone over 100€ is worth buying to him.

Hah, and him failing with the alarm clock that's in the phone.. everytime he comes late to barn in the morning and says "my phone didn't wake me!" I always respond to that "you never believed me when I said that when I was at school, but called me a liar. So excuse not accepted!"

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

LOL Ducky my mom got new phone last spring and it's not the most feature phone, just simple budget samsung slider with memory card support and vga shutter. She also has one really old samsung. So she knows how to take photos, play games, even basic google-ing via opera mini browser, even how to plug headphones and turn on radio and music player. But setting up alarm is still a complete mystery for her. I've lost my patience over the teaching process so many times that I'd be eager to take it for me if the thing would run internet without shutting off phone. Yeah I'm not quite fond of new alarm type comparing to old samsung (mom can easily set that darn alarm) but it's not mission impossible either.
    And on top of that she didn't know the most basic thing- phone's clock and date must be reset after battery has stayed out half day:brickwall:.
    Well I guess your dad and mom are equal in this matter:lol:. And yet I can literally see her longing look when we're at store and I thumb my way through demo phones on stand. I can see through her. Of course if I happen to get stylish touchscreen I'd start show how amazing that thing is so she'll start wanting one for herself:guffaw:

-
    To mom (again:rolleyes:), DON'T drag me to store where all you can do is stand and drool. Of course I won't try out the product when the guy presenting acts like nutso mumbling and groaning at himself. Besides it's not that I've never tasted that thing, even tho I know it's made from biological products etc, I just didn't feel like taking few scraped flakes and pretend it was best thing on earth. I went with you after you pulled me off that phone in nearby store, I looked at the new design and products and when I say I won't taste that product you all of a sudden snap at me like I'd done smth. I DON'T GET IT! What's that an attitude? And stop blaming the heat. It's not that hot inside mall. You just try to find inappropriate excuse to get me out of cell phones store:rolleyes:

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I bought my folks and I a Wii yesterday at GameStop. I am completely clueless about video games, so I had no idea yesterday was the release date of the new Call of Duty. When I got there the store was packed and that was why. I figured it was fate and picked up two copies for Christmas for two of my teenage nephews who both have Xbox and have the other CoD games.

I was thinking, "Score one for me!"

I let my brother and sister know I picked up the games for their kids. My sister just e-mailed me back and her son gave her the money he had saved and had her buy it for him while he was at the doctor.

ARGH! Back to GameStop I go.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

MOM! Can't you just please put your dirty dishes ON the table or wash them right away? It's really annoying when I bump into that pile of dishes.
    Your "dishwasher" daughter

15. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I guess some women like the idea of their vag***s looking like a Stargate. Oh dear, I just made a nerd joke about the Stargate universe. I will now lower my head in shame.:lol:

---

Dear class action lawsuit people, I'm not going to join your crusade against the Apple empire that is slowly taking over the world. I think a world ruled by Apple would be pretty awesome actually. All of the simplicity, monochrome, and turtlenecks with khakis...that sounds like an awesome world to live in (minus the lack of individuality but who needs individuality:p). Why would I agree to pursue your lawsuit for, get ready for it, 3 dollars and 22 cents worth of credit in the same store you're wasting time suing? 3.22 won't get you anything in the Apple store except frustration as you realize that Apple has, for the tenth time, raised the prices of their songs, videos, and apps for "enhanced viewing experience." There's no point fighting the machine that is Apple.

To my roommate, please change your towel. When something is stinking up an entire bathroom, it's time to let that go. What has to happen for you to take the hint? Would you like it if a visibly plume of green smoke with a death symbol came wafting out of your towel? I'm beyond the point of leaving post-it notes with polite requests. I will take your towel out back and shoot it out of its misery if it comes to that.