Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Ryan/Jon #31

I know I'm not to double post,but I found some great pics that I wanted to share.
These are from the Beckstrand Gala.Found on AR Connection(fan site)

BeckstrandExclusive-012.jpg

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/BeckstrandExclusive-005.jpg

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/BeckstrandExclusive-004.jpg

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/BeckstrandExclusive-003.jpg

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/greatfan/BeckstrandExclusive-012-1.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for the pics Greatfan. It looks like they are having a lot of fun. Jon seems like the 'naughty schoolboy' of the pack!

There are 2 more photo's from the Gala in Eva's thread,I'm too lazy to upload to photobucket right now.

Oh my! Is it Christmas already? Tnx greatfan:D

Sheesh!
Today I find Ryan too funny so I feel mega silly...:lol:

Stoned Cold was so awesome. Well the "poor boy Wolfie" story made me really laugh out loud.
But I so adored the emotional input (how Ryan told about it).
And the ending scene... Geez I swear I was about to roll off my chair :guffaw:
Even the translation couldn't hurt my joy:)
-
Wow I seemed to finally be able not to mix up the names of the episodes so current one is Die By The Sword.
Gee those choping instruments are confusing me:lol:

Wee how Ryan exploded about Nat's hearing problems. So heated worry.
I could even see it in his eyes....

And yet again Ryan makes me roll off my chair:lol:

Poor Nat though. I kinda know the feeling. But I guess I gotta stay away from head traumas and loud music (tinnitus won't leave me though).

Ok bedtime I suppose. Too sad Psych started but it's like 2am and mom would kick my ass for being up so late... (and my hair's gone curly suddenly)....

Thank you so much for the photos from the charity event! I would also love to hear what Jon was saying. Apparently it was urging people to make donations, and knowing Jon it must have been hilarious! He just really lights up a room! What a precious man! Thank you for brightening my day because I came on here feeling a little down.

Thanks Greatfan for the photos...those were awesome!!
If I had to hazard a guess I would say Jonathan was auctioning off Adam and Omar off as dates to get donations :p

Thank you so much for the photos from the charity event! I would also love to hear what Jon was saying. Apparently it was urging people to make donations, and knowing Jon it must have been hilarious! He just really lights up a room! What a precious man! Thank you for brightening my day because I came on here feeling a little down.

You're welcome.Jon does look as if he is lighting the room up,everyone near him is laughing and looks to be having a great time.
I understand the feeling down part also.I felt that way last night after reading about another story rearing it's ugly head yet again.I keep hoping for something good for Jon/Ryan this season on Miami but I don't think we are going to see much of anything,very unfortunate.

Thanks Greatfan for the photos...those were awesome!!
If I had to hazard a guess I would say Jonathan was auctioning off Adam and Omar off as dates to get donations :p

LOL it was my guess as well:guffaw:

The guy's so full of joy and brightness. I bet I'd be laughing my socks off if he gets near me.
I wish I could get tiny part of his charm and brightness.... I'm quite depressive lately... (Jon bring me your joy)

Thanks so much greatfan! He looks fantastic! :)

I wish there was a video for that moment! We all know Togo is hilarious, so it's sad we don't get to see more of that. I'm hoping to listen to that season 9 commentary soon!

^ I don't want to disappoint you but it wasn't that great. :lol: There are some funny moments but eh. I think the fact that they had a writer (I think) and some other guy along with Rex and Jon sort of ruined it because they did a lot of the talking, but at least we GOT a commentary with him.

Thanks for the pics greatfan! I love seeing the cast together like that.

Ryansinnertakesall.jpg

Hope this scene isn't cut, I know more than one scene of Jon's has been cut or changed this season.

It's been too quiet in here so I'm reposting the spoiler pic from tomorrow night's episode.

Last edited:
Back