Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah but combined he was only on the show less than 4 minutes, that is pretty sucky if you ask me.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Under 5 min I consider terrible unless it's after a really heavy ep like AKBF

And also there was nothing really memorable last night, was there?

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No, the episode bored me. I just wanted it to end so I could go to bed!

4. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I think no matter what, we can't expect Greg to have a lot of scenes (especially really good ones) in every single episode. I do hope that he gets good screen time though, throughout the majority of the season, and not have it be like the seasons in the past, especially 9 and 10.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I completely agree. He has had a lot of screen time in pretty much every other episode this season, so considering that, I thought his time in this week's episode was better than I expected. There was a time when almost every episode he had three or less scenes. So, for me, this is a vast improvement.

Also, the subject of this episode wasn't something that particularly interested me that much. It was an okay episode, but not one I'll want to watch very often if ever again. So, in a way I'm kind of glad there wasn't anything significant for Greg in this episode lol.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  6. Dizzney

I don't base how many scenes he is in...he could be in 6 scenes, 30 seconds each and still be on for only 3 minutes in a 42 minute run time show. That's pretty pathetic to me. I'm sorry but you won't change my mind on that. I think for someone who has been with the show all 12 years and is a regular cast member should be on at least a bit more than that in every episode unless there are personal reasons for him not to be.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:confused: My posts were only in reply to Crumbs and Lilith, both of whom I was agreeing with. I wasn't trying to change anyone's mind. I'm sorry if you thought that, but that wasn't the case. I was only addressing Crumbs' & Lilith's posts.

Honestly, what annoyed me more in this episode was that Greg wasn't in the team scene. Every other CSI (besides Sara) was in the scene and even Hodges was there, but no Greg. That was kind of disappointing.

I did like the outfit he was wearing in the first scene though. :)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  8. Dizzney

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I was jumping down your throat. Been a long week with lack of sleep and that makes me grumpy. :lol:

Yeah I was annoyed he wasn't in that scene either.

Sara I don't mind not being in it only because I know Jorja is purposely not doing every episode this season, like last season.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Boo. I was so dedicatingly hoping for new season to be aired just yet but they decided against my prayers (guess the new season comes only either it's halfway in UK or released on dvd) and put up with NY's season 7 (finally though, about time ya know).
    And darn! Didn't get chance to catch up on what, like three episodes (?) since CSI Down...

Of course I'm longing to see more of Greg on each upcoming episode. I've been running a list of occasions he can show up making him seem to appear throughout each episode at a decent amount.

10. sharp52092

Greg in promo YAY!! :hugegrin:

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

he was only in there for a second though, but maybe he'll get better screen time than last week, I hope so :D.

12. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

But what I second it was! :drool::drool:

13. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

won't argue with you there CazzBlade :lol: :drool:

14. sharp52092

Me either :drool:

I'm taking that one second as a good sign for this week :D

15. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Originally Posted by SpookyLights [​IMG]
    Thought this was cute. :)

Quote:
    RT @DitaVonTeese: At Universal Horror nights being protected from evil by Eric Szmanda!

Wow he went somewhere without Chad? That's a first.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.