Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Horatio also doesn't need a bulletproof vest and, perhaps, SWAT team at his side. He does all the job by himself anyway:cool:

DCHC4ever
    I love this scene too. After this crazy manhunt, shooting and H's tough decision it seems the time froze. Still water, blue sky and nobody else around just he and his defeated enemy. When I saw this scene I had a strange feeling that from now on Memmo isn't a threat any more (however, I wasn't ready for Memmo asking forgiviness).

It would be so easy to cross that line, just pull the trigger and so damn hard not to. It was absolutely clear H wanted Memmo dead and to hell all IAB etc it was written all over his face - one of the David's great piece of acting.

2. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Posting here as spoiler thread is closed (and because this thread hasn't seen any activity lately!)
    Really happy Kyle's coming back - Horatio sure as hell needs someone to put their arms round him...)

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Daisymay ...
    I'm absolutely thrilled to hear that Kyle is coming back. I love Horatio and Kyle's relationship and would love to see them focus more on that. I think there is a lot of potentional with that storyline. Especially watching them learn more about each other. There has to be a lot they don't know - especially what Kyle doesn't know about Horatio. What a journey that would be! :)

Can't wait to see that episode and see where they go with the story! :thumbsup:

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

"Horatio Caine’s (David Caruso) son is back in the picture as Evan Ellingson is reprising the role of Kyle Harmon in early 2012, CSI Files has learned.
    Though details surrounding the storyline are heavily under lock and key, viewers will see the return of Kyle during this season’s twelfth episode, tentatively titled “Friendly Fire.” Ellingson last appeared as alter ego Kyle Harmon during season eight’s "Dishonor". A CBS rep for the show could not be reached for comment on this casting news, but a source with the show hints at another possible appearance down the line."
    YES! YES! :D :D :D :D :D ABOUT TIME!!

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

wow that news just made my day....thought all hope was lost on that front..Great for Horatio to have his son back and can't wait to see his face when he greets his son home from the war...good storyline possibilities all the way around...

6. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Yay!! Wonderful news! I can't wait for H and his boy to be reunited!

7. spencerreidfan

8. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Google news is doing a vote for who is more popular between Mac and Horatio. Horatio needs our help in getting the word out.

9. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

I`d like to vote but where?

10. fanilowchick

11. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

fanilowchick, thanks ;)

12. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

^^

Looks like Horatio is winning the battle! GO H! :D xo

13. fanilowchick

14. fanilowchick

A message for Horatio fans, may contain spoilers so beware.

All you Horatio fans: Please post a picture of Kyle or Horatio and Kyle in support of his imminent return in 10.12!! Help me out with this and let's give the younger Caine a warm welcome home!

15. spencerreidfan

Happy to do it!