Person of Interest

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Geeno, Sep 23, 2011.

1. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

That was an awesome episode this week. I am so happy it has been picked up for a whole season. It really makes my Thursdays. I was bummed when CSI was moved to Wednesday because I did not know what I would watch on Thursday. Now I am fine with that move. I have this great show.

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yes, it is really great to have an awesome show like this to look forward to each week.

Baba, I thought the "cleaner" woman was a little too over the top, but I still liked other cool things that were in the episode.

Next week, Enrico Colantoni from "Flashpoint" will be guest starring as a teacher who witnessed something mob related.

Not sure what to think of the whole Elias thing, but now we know that whatever it is, it means *something*.

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Sorry, what's the "Elias thing"? I'm spacing out here...

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

It's the file that was stolen out of the evidence locker in the episode where Reese joins the gang of robbers in order to help the young soldier. The file said "Elias" on it. It means something, it's building up to something. Maybe Elias will turn out to be a major nemesis for Finch and Reese. Maybe he'll be like Cigarette Man in The X-Files. I can't wait to find out.

5. BabaOReilly

Ahhhh, right. Sorry, I am terrible at remembering names. I should have the main cast down by the end of the year if I'm lucky! :p

6. electra

electra Pathologist

I finally watched all the episodes recently and it's for sure the best new show.Withe the exception of Carter,I like all the characters. I do not get the point of this character Elias but I am sure we will find soon.I so want to know more about Reese and Finch!

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I'm dying to know more about Reese and Finch, too. There's this part in the promo for tonight's episode where they're both facing each other. They've obviously been talking about something, before Finch abruptly tells Reese that they have to go help people now. I can't wait to find out what they say to each other...maybe Reese has been following Finch again. Can't wait for tonight's episode, can't wait, can't wait!!

8. BabaOReilly

Another great episode this week. Dang I love this show. And hooray- Enrico Colantoni was a guest character. Very, very cool. I love him too.

Also enjoyed the small nod to Jim Caviezel's movie "The Count of Monte Cristo". :)

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Enrico was great in the last episode. What a twist of an ending!

4 more days till the new episode, "Foe". Another actor from "Lost" is going to be in this one. Alan Dale is his name, I think.

10. BabaOReilly

Alan Dale? Really? Very cool. :) it would be really cool if Terry O'Quinn (aka John Locke) showed up sometime!

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Foe" was yet another excellent episode. Sooo, I wonder what Finch's favorite color is. Dark purple, green or...?

13. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I love this show. Every episode has my full attention and that is hard to do. I can't wait till the next new episode.

14. aaronfalin

aaronfalin Dead on Arrival

Absolutely loving this show! For the first time in years I have something good to watch three days a week. I have said for a long time that I only watch an hour of TV a week because there was nothing ever good on. Now with CSI (Vegas), Person of Interest, and Unforgettable, I find myself anticipating getting home to watch TV :) Hope I dont become a couch potato, lol.

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011