The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To both my neices parents,

:censored:I don't care who but one one you needs to take responsibility for your daughter! :scream: This is the third time in the last week we have taken her to the doctor (pneumonia). We had her oxygen level up to 96% last Thursday. Now it's back down to 93% and she was home from school 2 hours after going. Are either one of you going to take enough responsibility to pay her medical bill that with today trip total $100? To W, you feed her spaghetti, cake, brownie's and other junk food because it was your baby daughter's first birthday (next month!). Are you going to pay any of these medical bills? Hell no. You haven't paid a bill for either one of these 2 since your son was born almost 14 years ago. To E, How about you? You want to start taking responsibility for your 16 year old daughter? Doubt it! You've got to pay for an apartment and utilities for you and your current girlfriend - who you've managed to get pregnant. :scream: :censored:

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

HEY ''GOLDFISH'' I'M TIRED OF YOU SUCKING OUT MY CREDIT SO NOW I'M ON ALMOST EMPTY ACCOUNT B/C YOU CAN'T DEAL YOUR ISSUES!

I'M SICK&TIRED OF THESE ENDLESS NOTES THAT I SENT WRONG CODE.

I DID SEND THE OTHER CODE BUT TEXTS STILL ARRIVED ASSURING I GOT THE PLAN.
    HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT IT'S STILL NOT ACTIVATED IF IT'S NOT SHOWN ON YOUR DAMN WEBSITE?

I WANT TO SHOOT YOU FOR THAT! :mad:

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Dear people,

when you oppose to gay marriages, please do not justify your opinions with sentences like
    "...well let's legalize then marriages with animals"
    or
    "...well let's legalize polygamy"

Both of those are illegal, homosexuality isn't. And if and when the law is opened to discuss about this matter, there's no way the churches have to to do against their wish and their believes.

I am not rallying for gay rights in general and those matters doesn't stay in my mind for long, but just had to be in political discussion about the matter and it's just amazing what kind of things people say.
    BUT I actually had a smart conversation with someone who is religious and very conservative and she actually can speak about the matter with civilized way even I know gay marriages are against her belief and she'll never vote for it.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thank you "GoldFish" carrier for givin back my money. I'd kiss you guys if I knew it'd prevent next occurrence.
    -
    Mom,
    You seriously make me insecure about my future decisions.
    I dunno why. Maybe it's your frequent whinig about things you can't get (damn I can't get what I want but I put it out other ways like maybe cursing every thing and ranting on forums).
    But one thing's for sure if your cousin will suggest me to join her in London I won't budge. You gotta understand I want to live my own life with my own dreams and passions obviously this country nor you can provide.
    Eventhough you're not used to get abandoned I know you can handle. I've been living away two summers in row and you admitted it was friendlier to your savings.
    I dunno if that's my generation differencies or just my individual pov but I feel like being accidentally dropped in a very wrong place (nothing personal to you, more like the eternal fight with this country's stuff and my own discoveries).
    I even feel like being citizen of somewhere else.
    Maybe it's just my own "missing dad" syndrome I dunno.
    But seems that most people I've ever been friends with are getting further with their lives. Or I'm just trying to make my goals too high for myself to reach?

5. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I meant to post this a couple of days ago but time got away from me...again.

Rant 1:
    My dear friends, stop setting me up with people. I don't want to date your ex's best friend's cousin's ex's niece twice removed. I know it's crazy, but I actually like being single. No, it doesn't mean I'm "sitting in a cloud of depression" nor does it mean that I'm being "a cold heartless bitch." Some people need to be in a relationship to feel secure, but I'm not one of those people. If anything, being in a relationship makes me even more insecure and emotionally needy than I normally would ever be...and I don't need that in my life. At least...not now.

Rant 2:
    Yesterday, I had an experience that reaffirmed my disgust with organized religion. A church rep. was sitting near the front steps of my school passing out "the good word" to anyone who passed by. What kind of church needs to advertise their beliefs? It makes me sick seeing a person walking around with a cross encrusted in diamonds around their neck or a tattoo of Jesus/Moses/Muhammad/Nosferatu/The Holy Lord of Tree Sap because the world doesn’t need to know that you have faith in something. God shouldn’t be a trendy t-shirt that all the hip kids with skinny jeans are wearing for six seconds before finding something else to make cool, like going to Starbucks but not buying anything:p. As much as religion annoys me, it pains me even more to see something as unique as faith turn into a cheap whore passed to anyone who wants her on a street corner.

Rant 3:
    CSIFiles, you better not shut down on me because of the advertising situation. I know I'm just a semi-lonely CSI fan with an unhealthy obsession with Jorja Fox, but this forum links me with other fellow semi-lonely people who have an unhealthy obsession with Jorja Fox. I enjoy debating with people on this forum about stupid things like "Who's The Hotter Fictional Character???" or "Which CSI Character Would You Give A Bucket Of Candy To Do Inappropriate Things With On Halloween???"...well, maybe not specifically those topics but, you know what I mean. The point is that I enjoy chatting and reading what my fellow CSI fans are thinking about and I'd be really really sad to have to find another website. I don't do well with change. I'm barely handling the new Hallow names...if I have to deal with no more CSIFiles:(...I can't even imagine the pain.

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yes, me too, where shall I treat my CSI addiction?? (not to mention Greg ;):() and talk/debate/etc with my fellow CSI fans

ETA: To my school

Why do you have to make the schedules so complicated?

From, Sharp

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here, here. I love Talk CSI. There's not enough money, diamonds, gold and silver in the world to make me go to IMDB's boards. IMO, 90% of them are haters. I HATE HATERS!!! And I don't know any other forums like this that are dedicated to all 3 CSI shows.

To UGO.
    It's a shame to waste a good partnership. Please renew. You and CSI Files are like Horatio Caine and Mac Taylor, you work great together.

To ABC.
    I HATE YOU!!! I know not everyone likes the new Charlie's Angels and I know the ratings have been in the toilet. But give the poor show a chance. I think it''s the best of all the new shows to come out this fall. You barely advertise it. If I didn't know what day and time it comes on, I probably wouldn't watch it either...but it'd be cause I didn't know about it.

I'm gonna borrow from a season one episode of The Monkees in this rant. (Borrowed part will be in underlined italics.)
    To WHNT.
    KILL! KILL! Right now I don't know who I hate more, you or ABC. OK, you. Why did you move the original airing of Dr. Oz to 4 pm and Ellen to 3 pm? I liked it better with Ellen following Dr. Oz. Why did you move the Dr. Oz replay on WHNT2 to 1 am in the morning? I know I'm a night person, but...REALLY? Now the only time there's anything worth watching at 8 pm Monday-Friday is on Tuesday when NCIS: Los Angeles is on and on Friday when CSI: NY is on. Rest of the week is Crap City. Why did you quit having the replay of the 10 pm news at 1 am? That's what I'd rather watch at 1 am.

To CSI: NY.
    If season 8 doesn't improve SOON, I'm going back to being a CSI: Miami fan first and a CSI: NY fan second...Jo Danville or no Jo Danville.

To CSI: Miami.
    You kill off Jesse Cardoza. Sent Stetler to prison.
    Now you bring back Scott O'Shay?!?! UGH!!! :klingon: KILL! KILL! :klingon: Outside of the Scott O'Shay mess, you're kicking CSI: NY's butt this season. Better than last season. Last season, you barely slapped CSI: NY around much less kicked its butt.

To TPTB at CSI: Miami and CSI: NY.
    You really should start coming here and read what we're saying in the episode threads. (Grade 'Air Apparent' and 10x05 - 'Killer Regrets' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS*** are episode threads.)

This one is NOT a rant.:) Just some friendly advice.;)
    To my fellow Talk CSI members.
    If you've ever hit the 'Submit Reply' button but something happened and you lost your entire post. Couldn't get it back no matter what. I have 3 words for you: Copy and Paste. That's what I do before I hit the 'Submit Reply' button. Then once I get the post submitted, I just delete the saved copy and paste of it I made in my computer's notepad I have in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing shirts that show your faith, it's a good way of witness. The problem is really the people who wear them but obviously aren't living it, it's just something they wear. That renders it more meaningless and keeps the message from being taken seriously. I wish I still had some of my tshirts, but I don't. What does often cause trouble with faiths that proselytize/witness is that it's a part of the faith to tell others, and not keep it to oneself. There really isn't anything wrong with handing out tracts, the real problem is overzealousness....if people get in another person's face, it just comes across as holier-than-thou and self-righteous and drives people away. Overall, it's sad, though, that people end up disliking organized faith...it's not a bad thing in itself. It's when people try to force it that it's a problem. It's not something that can be forced, period.

I didn't find a lot wrong with Air Apparent, personally, (and a lot of others didn't either, IDK why that ep was the one mentioned, going back and reading the ep thread.)and I don't think NY's been too bad this season overall. I suspected a lot of people would have issues with Officer Involved, though.

I can't win with the allergies. If I don't take the meds, I sneeze all the time and my nose runs. If I do take it, it stuffs up somewhat. Grr. THe jaw pain's new though, usually it happens when I don't take the meds and can't get all the junk out.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

You can talk about how good or bad those CSI: NY or CSI: Miami episodes are, but PLEASE don't post any spoilers in this thread--I haven't seen them yet! (only the season premieres of all 3 plus the 2nd ep of CSI--I'm slow, what can I say, I watch them On Demand!) That is all...carry on, RANTERS!!! [​IMG]

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

To estoppednewcomerscenogeneticoverwhelmingly and other long, crazy names.
    Would long, crazy names followed by @petpterodactyl.com like the one above please lose my email address. I bet I have blocked a hundred emails from you in the last week.

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Unfortunately once a show airs in North America all spoiler tags can be removed from any discussion thread. I know that doesn't help with fans who live in another country or haven't got caught up in North America but them are the rules.

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I know that; I just don't want any spoilers revealed in THIS particular thread. Is that too much to ask? Pretty please, with pumpkins on top? [​IMG]

13. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Rant to Halloween Trick-Or-Treaters:

Just because it's Halloween, doesn't mean it's acceptable to dress your child up as Lady Gaga or Sookie Stackhouse. I don't know whether I should be more alarmed at the fact that you're letting your kid walk around half-naked with crime scene tape that says, "Future Popstar!!!" (and glitter...there's a lot of glitter) or that your child knows every line from True Blood (I swear, sometimes these little tots make me feel like I'm talking to Anna Paquin in mini form). I'm not allowed to wear my slutty detective outfit, so neither should your children.

To my mother, stop sending me emails with 98 percent emoticons. I don't need to see that you :lol: when my dad :scream:ed at you about the really :( but epicly :cool: sandwich shop up the street. I don't need four emoticons per sentence.

Your comment, Mulder42, made me wonder what the world would be like if we had spoiler tags in real life. In history textbooks it would read, "After years of struggle, Hitler
    loses WWII and commits suicide."
    That would be hilarious...to me anyway. Well, now that I've had my laugh for the day, I'm going to log out.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Haha. thanks, AFIS--mulder42 out. ;)

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Unfortunately it's a board wide rule. Some members have enough trouble remembering what thread they're in let alone Forums.

now that is funny :guffaw: sorry I probably shouldn't laugh but that is a good one :)