Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching that last scene, I'm sad :(, assuming Catherine leaves town she won't be there next time Greg "gets the hots for a mysterious babe" and check her out

I guess Sara will have to look over the next one

Yeah Sara, because Nick gave the bad advice of going after Ellen in the first place. :lol:

Yeah Sara, because Nick gave the bad advice of going after Ellen in the first place. :lol:

But to be fair, Nick did that when they all thought Ellen was just a teacher. After Greg found about her second job, Nick was the first one who told Greg to leave Ellen. :)

Yes, but still I don't think Greg would have gone after at all if Nick hadn't pushed him along. :)

ERIC SZMANDA WEB IS BACK!!!!
Smiley_Tiny_Celebrating.gif

Awesome!!

I had mixed feelings for AKBF - I loved that there was so much Greg but I also think the writers made him look a bit unprofessional with all those phone calls he took during working hours.

ERIC SZMANDA WEB IS BACK!!!!
Smiley_Tiny_Celebrating.gif

Woohoo! :D:D I noticed her tweet about it while on my lunch break at work, and then totally forgot to mention it on here when I got home!

I had mixed feelings for AKBF - I loved that there was so much Greg but I also think the writers made him look a bit unprofessional with all those phone calls he took during working hours.

I agree, I'll always be happy to have a Greg centric episode, but there were parts of the episode that I wish were different.

No Greg in the new promo for CSI. I have a feeling it will be a light Greg episode. Again I am hoping I am wrong.

Boo!
How I wanna see next eppie *headdesk* I hope Greg's there enough (if I got right, episode after CSI Down, though dunno on which day it was).

Otherwise that dream tonight, which was second or third rerun and ended as a cliffie (darn! didn't find out what scar that was on Greg), will end up as a new fic.

Blame my Greg-starved muse :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back