Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ohh and I thought they were Ryan's hands that let go off the christmas lights *headdesk*
    Ok I let it be:)

But was Ryan's shoulder hurt a bit? I'm just thinking I was seeing things (4am not the best time for holding slurred attention):lol:

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

No,Walter let go that's why he felt so bad.
    Ryan's shoulder was hurt a bit.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Not tons of Ryan in the 4th episode and I know from seeing pics posted on fb that he had a grave yard scene cut.I am thankful that Krystal Houghton didn't make him look dumb which she has done before. The episode was okay.Maybe the storyline will be more interesting as it plays out over the season.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well for me it looked like Ryan's hands but maybe because there was quite dark.

Hmm.... I still think he couldn't get out of this just with few scratches and banged up shoulder if that'd be in real life.
    But ok maybe next time they will make it more real. Or shall I write it as my next ff (one of my "what if" series)?:lol:

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I feel like they didn't want to hurt Ryan too much because that would be too much screentime for him.... Like they don't intend on any character development at all..... And last night's episode was an Eric/H episode, so it wasn't anything new..... If Miami wants more ratings they need to even things out a bit.

I did realize though, that Togo looks great no matter what color he wears!!

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Could be.

Ohh totally any color and clothes:drool: even the TOWEL:lol:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It was dark,but you could see it was Walter's hands. You can also see poor Ryan still holding on(poor baby) as he was sucked out the trailer. Walter later says he let go when he was in the locker room. I bet you where too distracted by Ryan in that towel( I'm drooling just thinking about it) to remember him saying it.Anyway,they where both great scenes.

Here is a picture from behind the scenes for the episode that just aired,"Look Who's Taunting".This scene was cut or changed .:(
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I agree with all of this; nothing more to add:thumbsup::).

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yup. I was totally distracted. At first friend's friend couldn't get her bf to sleep, then he ran away and we had to find him. Finally the TOWEL. I totally didn't hear anything. I was just STARING and DROOLING (but not on my friend's pc as I promised:angel:).

I gotta watch the episode again. Though I guess every scene I was interested in is now engraved in my mind as I can actually see how Walter let go and Ry flew away. I guess I don't need pc to watch:eek:
    Oooohh! Really! *head-slap*:brickwall:
    Yup! I remember now **self note: never drink before/while watching**
    Gah!
    I wanna know what's gonna happen this season. I'm too curious to wait. Good we have spoiler threads:lol:

Now I can't tonight's epi, Wheels Up.
    And hopefully the s8 epi too. Gotta check tv guide. I sent request to change timeslot but not sure they listened.
    I'm sure I will be waiting two hours till episode though.
    Last night was that "i'm hungry" episode. I'm watching it for the third time (originally they aired it twice in a row).
    I so wanted to just take that Ry's leather jacket and shoes to myself. I'm now little bit crazy on leather jackets :guffaw:

10. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thanks dreamer:)
    lovely pic.
    -

Uhh how I loved tonight's epi. Ryan getting blow to his jaw:lol: That girl was huge:eek:

And that's pretty much all about epi.
    Needed more Ryan as always.
    Someone on the tv3 channel forum tried to shine telling there're all three Miami episodes (and latest Vegas) all up and translated plus during last night's epi there was mention episodes up on channel's video site. I replied I've seen all newest episodes (ditto on all Miami and two Vegas) and I freaking didn't need any stinkin translation (they really dunno how to translate correctly or I feel too much into show).
    About episodes aviable on "tv3play" website- that's BULL! I checked today. Trully hoped to see Miami listed but list-my-a$$ they're too lazy or dumb to put up episodes. Or does that need permission from CBS???:confused:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the Vegas pic dreamer

That girl was big,had a hard punch too.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh yeah. My friend loved how Ryan was telling them to put elbow pads in plastic bags and that he was talking to the girl that's nearly twice as big:lol:

I was kinda waiting for that bear episode but I guess I missed it already. Though last night got yelly fish episode

14. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Aw, what awesome picture. I love how those two are consistent friends throughout the years (I've noticed it's hard to keep friends in Hollywood if you're not on the same projects together).

The sl of the last episode was certainly intriguing! I'm hoping this first installment of the arc was slow simply because of that: it's just the 1st installment. I have the feeling it's going to become more and more intense (hope I'm right!) with even more Ryan... =).

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I want Ryan to grow a beard. I'm not usually one for facial hair on guys but dude he looks so sexy with even a little bit of stubble.

/random thought

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.