• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I remember that scene where Caleigh said he smelt ,perfect opportunity to have a shower scene then but did they do it nooooo.

Yes I remember that scene where Caleigh said he smelt ,perfect opportunity to have a shower scene then but did they do it nooooo.

DAMN! They MUST'VE DONE THAT SCENE! Another perfect opportunity wasted:scream:

Next thread title should be - the society for the removal of the towel. Haha

Or "Drop that towel, PLEASE"?!!:guffaw::guffaw::lol: I do like that; something to do with a dropped towel!!;)

DEFO! DEFO! LOL

KM oooh not only fly.... Not only fly.....
BETTER THE TOWEL :eek:

Last edited:
I was trying to think of a thread name regarding the floating hat from episode two, but I cannot think of anything LOL.

LOL
The floating hat madness was popping in my head seconds ago

How about something like "Zombies, floating hats & tornadoes: Oh My!" you know... cause he made a Wizard of Oz comment in the latest episode. :) And because it's Halloween... and there was a sort of "zombie" in "Curse of the Coffin".

Okay, anyone who wants screencaps from Blown Away, here they are! The password is lolryan. :lol:

I can't take credit for them though, I DID NOT make them. The program I usually use to do it wouldn't play the videos so I requested someone do them on LiveJournal, and a VERY generous person called dj43 uploaded them. All I did was upload JUST the Ryan ones. If you want ALL the caps (4000 of them) go here and download them. They also did Stiff for me so if anyone wants me to upload the Ryan ones for that episode too, I can do that. :)

I couldn't resist uploading the Walter ones at the end of the episode by the way, just because the scene was awesome and I loved their interaction. It didn't look right without Walter in there too. :D

Thank youuuuuu luf!!! Those are awesome! I love the ones with David. He did such a great job showing concern for Ryan. (who he called by his first name!)

No problem. :)

Thank youuuuuu luf!!! Those are awesome! I love the ones with David. He did such a great job showing concern for Ryan. (who he called by his first name!)
That was so cute! I was like "aaaw Horatio you really do love your team!"

I think since Ryan was able to walk away relatively unscathed this past Sunday that Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin' is a very appropriate name for the next thread.
I've never been a fan of the "take off" anything named threads.

THAAAAANK YOUUUUUU LUF!!
I was too lazy to start diggin caps yet.

That's also a good one greatfan! Looking at caps I'd say it's totally fitting this season as, how we could see, he walked away from tornado (!!!) with few scratches.
Agree "taking off" names not my cup of tea either. Never been and probably won't be (but there can always be exceptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back