Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

I'm 19 and I rarely--if ever--attend parties. :lol: Same throughout high school. I enjoy more of one-on-one hanging out; plus, I prefer to avoid drug-related parties (which they all seem to be these days...).

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

4. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

Thanks for posting the photos, perlnoir. :)

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Great photos! I really like the behind the scenes stuff.

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Perl, thanks a lot for the interesting photos. :thumbsup:

7. Sarah

Sarah Victim

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/csi-ny-season-8-preview-lindsay-danny/

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Teh usual thanks for pics & tidbits yas all.

Thanks for this. I think :p. Scoops & presentations of them such as this I just find irksome.

-

...how is it that so many of Danny's storylines seem to actually turn out to be about Lindsay? And DL? From 10% to Shane Casey to being promoted to being investigated?

:brickwall: :vulcan: :censored: :p. *sigh* ...Whaddayado.

I'll give the ep a chance to speak for itself, but ...dang, man :lol:.

Disappointed to have my internal nugget of dread about this largely confirmed. And so much for any hope that Messer had reclaimed his cojones, or the spark of earlier seasons.

(and dear CG: I woulda loved to have seen Danny out in the field a little longer too, or at all, really. So little time, TPTB, I know, I know).

Changing things up for the characters is well and good, but another apparent opportunity for Lindsay coming at the seeming expense of Danny is exasperating (and somehow oh so oddly familiar... :p). Let's hope he at least gets some good screentime in the middle of all this.

Guess this also 'splains the rather oddly tacked-on bar-scene of the last ep. No surprise too that all this is indeed the catalyst likely to send him back to the labs.

Meh :lol:. Never mind. Guess I'm cranky too. Helluva week.

Hope to be able to catch the ep tonight or on the weekend to see how it all really does go down amid what's been teased, hoping the show manages to pick itself up after a few indifferent eps. Dean Norris should be fun too.

10. Sarah

Sarah Victim

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm not upset about it. I don't mind a lot of D/L, as long as it isn't every single ep.

I still don't know if I'm gonna make it through tonight straight through...I may flip between CSI NY and How It's Made or something. The angst is getting to me lol

12. PerfectAnomaly

Since when is Lindsay, who sucks at communication that doesn't revolve around stupid demonstrations, suddenly the IAB expert? Um, you'd think they'd have Danny being able to handle IAB better since he's been investigated before and it would show growth in his character. :wtf:

I'm also not looking forward to her marking her territory, because that's all the "stands by her man" crap is all about. They can't have the rookie threaten DL romantically but they still want to show that Danny is "Lindsay's man" so DL fans can be satifisfied that the rookie truly isn't a threat. Because we all know that a married man can't have a platonic relationship with a woman who isn't his wife. There must be a catfight of some sort. :rolleyes:

Why don't they give Lindsay her own damn storylines instead of always making everything about Danny go back to DL?? Yeah, they're married. That doesn't mean everything about Danny's job has to revolve around Lindsay. Lindsay can be the supportive wife without having to "help" Danny. :(

Once again Danny and Carmine get screwed out of a good story line in the name of shipping.

ETA: I typed all of that before I watched the clip. Now that I've watched it I can see it's going to be worse than I thought. Lindsay acted like she was his mother and he was in grade school.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Is there a way Danny can stay a sergeant while returning to the lab? Or does he have to be demoted? I know there are detective sergeants, but would that make him above Mac? I can't recall if Mac has a rank...is he a Lt.like Horatio or no?

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm so glad Danny is going to be back in the lab soon! I mean, it must have been difficult to schedule his bathroom breaks so Lindsay could wipe his ass for him.

Supporting your spouse during a difficult time is great and all, but I'm already irritated after seeing that clip because it looks like Danny is a kid incapable of speaking to the big, mean adults without guidance. :rolleyes:

15. PerfectAnomaly

Don't you know? In order to try and make Lindsay look good they have to make Danny look like a complete idiot. Too bad it only makes her look like a bitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.